Saturday, July 11, 2009

Some pictures at work the past couple of weeks. Nope, did not take a lot of photos, i just randomly shot a few. Had been doing training all the while, in a room, a PC and loads of notes. There'll be test after training... HAHAHA!!! Its so like in school. And yes, i occupied the whole table selfishly, but that's coz there are enough tables for the 6 of us to waste. HAHAHA!!! On Thurs night, I met up with ting to go Central Clarke Quay to buy ROCK candies. Can be customized with wordings on it but if gonna buy it, will cost a lot, so we bought the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" for Terry. :) Then we met the rest up at 371, and gave him the candy and his hongbao. HAHAHAHA!!!
-
We insist on going to his place to eat cake. HAHAHA! His house is so secured. Why i say that? Survillance camera were all over the place for a very good reason of coz. :DFriday night, met up with Danial and ting for Branded shopping. I wanted to get something for my darling and yes, with help from the 2 of them, i bought it! Heh! I hope Darling will like it. :DWe had Thai Express for dinner, i only ate a side coz i already had dinner. Danial ate this soft shell crab curry rice and it doesn't taste good at all. HAHAHA! He was complaining about it the whole night after eating.
-
While Ting was sleeping soundly on my shoulder on the way back on a bus, Danial and I snapped photos. HA! I think she still dun know. Heh!We headed back and played MJ at Ting's place. Before that, i went home for a bath and packed some stuff. After MJ-ing, i stayed over at her place. I lost a bit of money. But its ok, friendly game, there's winning and losing in any games. :D
-
Fell asleep till early in the morning when darling smsed me. Hee~~
-
Ting's mama was very nice, she cooked brunch for us and it was yUmmy. :D
-
Then, chatted a little with ting and i headed home.
-
Just some updates lah, dun really feel like saying too much.
-
BT kor is safely BACK! GREAT!
-
I'll be there...

No comments: