Wednesday, July 01, 2009

And ya, i didn't have time to upload all my pcitures. Hee~~~
-
Went to get Darling's stuff done on Monday, travelling early in the morning from Tanjong Pagar to collect his WP, to Ubi to make his License, and then back to JP for a well-deserved lunch. We walked a little and we headed back. He needs to go to the custom before 5pm to do his thumprint.
-
I did this hair myself, find it so nice, but it couldn't last. Today, i went to Somerset early 8am, to get my contract signed. And yes pple, i finally GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall strike that wishlist "get a job" away soon. :D
-
I'm excited to start work, and i await the brand new challenges ahead, i hope everything turns out better than before. Its scary on one hand. HA! Contradicting hor...
-
O well... Shall blogged tmr! Turning in!
-
Night Night!

No comments: