Thursday, July 23, 2009

WAHAHAHA!!! Finally can upload my PHOTOS on!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Last Saturday, i FINALLY met up with WEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!! Plus Val and Ying2. Previously, we were supposed to meet up for the Pre-NS steamboat but i totally couldn't find the date on FB calendar so i ended up missing it.

-

We went to Island's creamery for gd dessert and catching up then went to mac to have tu dou. Sounds like they are having a tough time adapting to school life. I guess all new starts are like that, really need to bite on very hard and get thru it. Reminds me of CMA lor... The ice cream was YUM YUM there! LOVE IT! Shall go there some times. :DThen, that night, i met up with DARLING and had a post celebration of his Birthday! :)

-

This year, he got 4 presents from me. The main character is the wallet of course.Then the mystery package for his pre-BD, WAHA! Its so nice, i love it myself. I actually used the plain dark blue card which came along with the Prada he gave me last year to make this. Also bought this very cute and pretty candies for him. I only managed to take a picture of this, i still got the 1 with Apple and heart shaped ones. HA!And i decorated the bottle myself. WAHA! Then the pretty DIY card.I didn't put in a lot of effort this yr, coz i am really tired from this new job, so there was just no creativity in my head to do anything really nice. But i'm glad at least some thing came out of it. :D

-

Then on Sat night, we went for stone meal! WAHA! The food were awesome! LoVe it! And i'm happy, coz we didn't bicker or quarrel at all. Coz previous weeks, we have been having all those big and small bickerings, its irritating. All it takes is just a little bit more patience and understanding for a relationship to be better. :D We are together for almost 3yrs now, been thru so much, nothing beats having him around.
Work has been like that... Nothing much happened. I'm waiting for my PAY DAY!!!!!!!!! WAHAHAHA!!!! Training is almost done. I've done my tests and passed them all. Next up will be Role play and i'll be going LIVE!

No comments: