Wednesday, July 08, 2009


I wanted to turn in to sleep early last night. I laid down at around 12am but couldn't really sleep so decided to watch Michael Jackson's Memorial.

I on my laptop, went to mtvasia's website and i waited. As the screen starts buffering, i thought about wad its gonna be like. I was thinking i just wanna know wad its like for someone so famous, so huge to pass away. I didn't expect myself sobbing away...

When you start hearing wad everyone has to say about this odd person, this phenomenan, this legend. You see the videos and the renditions of all his famous hits by celebrities. The tears came by itself. His gold-plated casket, right infront of the stage he was rehearsing on, him, watching wad he would've done if he was still alive.

I fell asleep a couple of times while listening to the people's speech but i caught one of them said told his kids, "Your daddy wasn't strange, it was what he had to deal with that was strange."

And what his daughter said, moved me to tears just as i thought that's the end of the memorial service.

He may be the weirdest person ever walked the face of earth, the only man who walked on the moon when he was on earth, the only person who made music that amazing... Truth is, he tried in his own little ways to bring pple of all colours and races and languages and nationalities together...

It is only in death that people, human beings, remember how great this man is... He left us things that can never fade away... You are gone far too soon...

You will always and forever be the King of Pop...

Goodbye Michael Joseph Jackson
1958 - 2009




Another day has gone
I'm still all alone
How could this be
You're not here with me
You never said goodbye
Someone tell me why
Did you have to go
And leave my world so cold
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away I am here to stay
You are not alone I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone All alone
Why, oh Just the other night I thought I heard you cry
Asking me to come
And hold you in my arms I can hear your prayers
Your burdens I will bear
But first I need your hand
So forever can begin
Everyday I sit and ask myself
How did love slip away
Then something whispers in my ear and says
That you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
And you are not alone
Whisper three words and
I'll come runnin'
And girl you know that
I'll be there I'll be there
You are not alone I am here with you
Though you're far away I am here to stay
You are not alone I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
You are not alone
For I am here with you
Though you're far away
I am here to stay
For you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
For you are not alone

Never knew he'd make such an impact on me...

No comments: