Saturday, July 04, 2009

Very tired at 2:47am. I just came home not long ago, and i'm waiting for my hair to dry up.

Quite a few things happened yesterday and the early part of today. HAhA!

I just wanna bitch about some stuff which occurred. Maybe i am being too talkative, maybe my voice caused certain pollution to the air, or perhaps, at some point, i pissed pple off with my irritating voice. Even so, i would greatly appreciate if i am told off politely or just by simply putting it across nicely. Things like "Apple, can you help me go and take something." This is enough to send the message across.

How can one expect the other to show one the respect when one does not show the same capacity.

Just when I thought, perhaps, after hearing all the negative things, and yourself, knowing you have done so many mistakes, you will change for the better. I thought i could somehow try to make you feel comfortable as a boss but its just too bad, you are of no leader quality, and of zero personality. Too bad... Its just too bad.

No one wants to judge you, you made yourself being judged by others.

From now on, you will not be given any respect from me, you prove yourself unworthy of such value.

I'm not even sorry that you broke your leg, much less, a dumb sprain.

Its obvious. If you want it that way, so be it.

No comments: