Sunday, July 05, 2009

One week passed by, there weren't a lot of things that happened. I started working in a new environment, adapting to everything and like going back to school, learning laws and processes. HAhAHA!!!
-
Somehow this week was spent rather fulfillingly. I managed to meet up with friends, go out with Darling and go to Ah mah's house. HAHAHA! Kind of left my room unattended though. HAHAHA!
-
It was Lin Na's Birthday on the 4th of Jul. Ruth and I went to her Chalet at East Coast. Seriously haven't been there for so so so long. Brought back lots of old memories but that place seems to be so quiet now.
-
Afterwhich, met up with Ting and Danial at Gombak's Mac. We chatted here and there, and and Terry was around too, but he left early. Then we headed back. I slept at 3am on Friday.
Was with Darling on Sat and we had a great meal at Ah Koong again. I drove coz he said he was really tired but then didn't drive well. HA! He was cleaning the window after filling oil. Hee~I'm still frustrated coz of my brother, he just isn't considerate at all. Invading pple's privacy! DAMN!
-
Went to Ah Mah's place with Pa and Ma coz its AH Gong's Death Anniversary, ate a little, watched a bit of tv, chatted a bit then headed back.
-
Meet up with Darling and had a meal at KFC. Went to JP to buy black pants. Wanted to buy flats too but didn't manage to see any, instead, i bought a belt. :) So ya, no more spending money lo!
-
Came home rather early around 9pm and watched TV about MJ. :)Work again tmr! Hee~ Somehow i'm looking forward to it. I guess its because i'm stress-free now, when training ends and work starts, i think i wouldn't be looking forward to anything. HAHAHA!!!
-
Good NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
新的人生,新的气象... 原来开始的这一步是快乐的,是雀跃的... 相信,明天会更好!

No comments: