Friday, January 14, 2005

Unable to Love myseLf More...

Hai... so i said yesterday, i would try to love myself a little bit more but sadly, i'm unable to do so because i'm still coughing and i Hate ThaT fEEling of Sickness... Also, my MathS TesT...AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! wUn Be aBle to Do Well LiAo and i told my kor i'll do better thaN a Pass... Sad LeH... Aiya, but it's over le lor, i can't do mUch LiaO...NeXt TesT TheN Work hArder bah...

AccidentallY "FaN" My kor during his work, cos Mi MoOd SwInGS... HAha..Then 'FaN' HiM...So PaiSeh... thiNk He's PreTTy Mad Le..But I alreadY Did lIao..

I got Frustrated witH HiM jUst Now, ASk him Wake Up He Dun waNNa RePlY Me, Not EveN an "oK".. Sad... TheN when I saiD i'M upset, then He ask y... SAD....

K, today wiLL end here LiAO... Later theN see How, write morE... TeeHee..


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya..its me..hmm..jus herex to tell u not to be dishearted..i believe as long as we try..we will always make it at the end of the day..don gib up kay..we try to help each other along the way yeah..hmm..thanx for hearing me out dis few days cos i seems to hab lotsa stuffx to complain..hee..thanx sisterx..hmm..take carex..hope we'll hab fun working at ohs on dis coming friday yeah...take carex..