Tuesday, January 18, 2005

ANoTher UnExcepted DAy with unexpected stuff...

Hai... Got my Maths' test paper back today, and i did so so extremely badly...Nearly broke into tears leh..Hai, it's so not me to cry due to result.. Have only happened once in my life, that was last year... This time...Hai..Maybe coz got too much stress le,but good thing i didn't cry lor...Try to console myself that it is all within my expectations, however, it is so totally not LoR!! hAi, AH kor ToLd me it is only 1st test so dun worry, wun affect O level one, but actually to me, it means quite a lot coz result has always been my first priority... Then, got one friend very arrogant, know my result bad liao then purposely ask me "How mUch You Get HuH?" Then i told her the marks then she's like "HUh?! Not possible lah! How Come lIke tHat?!" AIya, whatever lah, she's always like that, used to it liao, know she's pretty happy when she knew she beat me.. But Wadever lAh, She wuN bE too HaPPy for long...

11.10am, msg deAr to wake him up coz he working at 1pm...He didn't reply me, like he usually does... However, just as the bell rang and recess is over, he msg and said "yup i wake up le, y?" Wad does he mean by y? wake hiM up also got y 1 meh... HahA!! He saId he was very tired, coz he kept working, then i told him not to work like there's no tml, he said, those PeoPle LoR, anyhow put his name, then he have to work all day... Hai.. SAd for him, must be very tired liao, hope he wun get sick lah...

1.40pm, tHe time i've been waiting for all day, the time when school dismissed, thought i could walk home happily but.. GoT CHINESE ReMEdial!!! Tired Sia... Went to canteen, nothing to eat so buy the usual stuff, sandwich and hush brown... Managed to fill my stomache with these stuffs..Hai... 2.15, teacher come up, started reciting the passage when almost none of us didn't do, then she wasted so much time talking bout it, then realise no 1 did, haha!!! But i did it on the spot! Then, Talk bout another paper, but times Up! She promised to dismiss us at 3 and well, like she promised, she let us off...

After separating with a friend, i went on my way back, then met Ping Hong, My Long Time goOD boy-friend... Talk to him bout his specs and he told me he got ASthematism, and i was like, ME TOO! Then excitedly told him, i got comp back lIao, and he was like "broadband ar?" and i go, "i dunnoe sia, comp freak=apple" haha!!! In no time, i reached my block, said gOOdbye to him and he said bYe too, and i went up... In the lift, suddenly thought of wad he's doing, but didn't answer myself coz it's quite bo lIAo to ask and ans myself...

ReAched home, saw my 2kor and his Gf using comp, a little disappointed, coz i thought of using but i didn't fight with them lah... After a while, 2kor let me use, came into net, check my friendster... Dunnoe y, but just went on to click Christopher's name, dunnoe wad i'm doing, then like Woke up like that, thinking to myself "Y i click Chris? Siao liao me" HAHA... gOnG le NeH!! Went to find new template for this blog but couldn't find one i like then i gave up, took one from the link and put it up...Looks pretty good but still dun like it, in the end, went back to square one... Suddenly, one unknown person came to talk to me in MSN, i knew he was somebody i knew from IRC but it was so so long ago.. haben been in IRC for agES lE... He seem to rmb so mUch Things bout mi, then i was like, "ok, i better beware" And he SaY i'm cute, i'm like, wad?! Do i know him ThAt well? But wadever lah, i still talk to him, anyway, it's only net chatting... After that, got a little tired, so i logged off... Didn't think i'll fall asleep but i did, on the couch...When i woke up, it was 6.30 liao... slept for 1 hr...

Checked mY Hp, got one missed call, it was him, wanted to ask me to go out after school tml with his godMA, but i haben told him can mah, coz dunnoe got remedial Bo...Then, he hang up and went back to work.. Me? Suddenly found myself all alone at home, lost.. dunnoe wad to do... Went into the room took out wad i hab to study and put on the table... tHen WenT to bath Le...

Very Hungry, papa haben come back, realise i didn't eat a proper meal today, papa say 7.15 then come back, i said ok... then i Watch TV... Papa Came home, i ate the dinner, and i'm FuLL... Got enerGy lE!!! 8pm arrived and i went to study For GeoG tEst.. ALl the indicators of Development..Managed to rmb them... Realise teacher's notes didn't give much, went to check WiTh TXt, Found wad i nEed To LearN..GlAd...

Came in here to write ThIS, and I'm glad i'm able to sit here till now and finish the whole day's story...

Life is back to where it used to be one year ago... still like to laze but still working hard... LiFe IS like a cycle, and now i'm going thru this cycle again... However, this time round, i hab 2 more important persons in my life, 2 hims... ImpoRtAnt Ones....

WiLL stop here liao, tml got geog test, dun want the outcome to be like maThs...Dun wanna be devastated again... So, Going to BeD lIao!!! Wil JiA yOU De!!!

No comments: