Monday, January 24, 2005

AnGRy!

SiCk LAh HIm!!! ask me whether wanna meet him later not, but told him i can't coz hab to study Chemistry test and Chiong my D&T, then u know wad not, he reply, "can meet your friends cannot meet me" Wah lAo, my Anger ji tao shoot out lor, i say "Yesterday actually didn't wanna go 1 lor, but since it's once in a while and today is a sunday then i go one lor! It's not like i dun wanna meet u, it's that i hab chem test k...and i still got lots of things can't figure out lor..." Then i said a very angry sorry... I told him, "if u r angry, i also cannot do anything..." So MAd at him Lor, He obviously knows i wun go out when i hab Tests or lots of hw but he always wants to make me feel guilty... Wah KAO!!!!

Sometimes thinks he doesn't even care bout me, ask me to go out when i got test, wanna make me flung ar... MAma keep telling me cannot go out too much when school reopen... I already opposed her law liao, all coz of him, always wanna pei him then now... SuX lAh... HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't stand liao LAH!!!!!!

Today's mood very bad, received all those sms from friends, so dun feel like replying but cannot lah, very bad siA!

Really can't stand him.... But whatever lah, already told him b4 that studies will always be my 1st priority... I still wanna get my O level cert then proceed one, dun wanna be a sec. sch dropout!!!!!! Dun care liaO Ar.... SHIt LAh!!!!

No comments: