Sunday, January 02, 2005

The 1st day of 2006...

HAPPY 2006 PPle!!!!! Another year had gone by, let's hope everything will be better this yr...

Last night was a blast! Work was great, i broke a glass though. HA! However, nobody seems to realise, the pple were all having fun, dancing. It was the EA new year dinner... SO many SHuAi Eurasians sia... There was this guy, who wants a ice bucket and 4 ginger ere, 4 sprits... U know, i was so paiseh when he talked to me, not just that he's a charming person, when he talked to me, he pulled me very close, and put his mouth at my ear, so close that i can feel his breath... HAHA!!! It was scary though...

Leroy: $98
Jacobs Creek Sparkling wine: $68
Jacobs Creek Red/white wine: $58
Tiger Draft: $12

HAHA!!! I memorised liao... Was doing this ordering thingy last night, but not many pple ordered, so helped out the clearing and serving drinks. I seemed to keep running around for ice buckets... Hee~

Anyway, after work, somebody fang me and wenhui's aeroplane lor... We waited for more than an hour for him to come, yet he didn't turned up. Waited till 12am reach liao, still no sign of him. Then he sms, "Sorry, i fell asleep just now, dun think i going." Wenhui and i ji tao peng... HahA!!!

Afterwhich, went to K box with the pple... They drink a lot wor, even when walking to the place... I did drink a bit, made myself turned red, and stopped. Sang a few songs and the night practically goes by with the others drinking. Jessica got drunk and vomited, hope she's ok now...

Anyway, 1st day of 2006 is yet to be over, the 1st 1/4 of it is marvellous, thought tiring, still gonna hang on there, later still got work...

Tml, Sentosa TRIP! Hope Chris let me take the day off... Wanna go out with Classmate leh...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments: