Wednesday, January 26, 2005

ARGhH.................

Wah Lao...Today School was quite ok lah... i managed to fulfill wad i set to do today which is to pay more attention in class and basically i did... For all lessons, including MaTHs.. She talk bout Loci then went on to kinematics and i listened and understood. It's only Geog class didn't listen lah, dun like Miss Ang's teaching method, she go thru like, dunnoe wad lah.. Moreover my test result very bAD lor, but good thing managed a pass....Tml got maths test again, hope this time round will do much much better and achieve the target i set.

Also, in school, at bout 12+ like that, dear sms me, told me that he didn't reply last night coz he was too tired and fell asleep le, i was like, orh, ok... So he's not that much mad at me afterall lor... i feel much much better, it's not that it affects me a lot but knowing his not angry, puts me to a higher spirit.

Came home, then took money and went to Westmall to pay my handphone bill... Then walk a little, suddenly felt like eating cheese fries, bought it, came back home, eat it.. Hee... Afterwhich, i actually wanted to take a short nap but b4 that i sms jie Min and Bt kor to ask when they free, coz can't figure out maths, wanna ask... Thought after nap then call them, suddenly, btkor, replied say i can ask him now in MSN, i'm like huh? wanna take nap but haiya, nvm lah, so went in and ask ask ask... In the end, still can't figure out, Btkor and me both luan lIAO... Then, both of us went into concussed state of mind.... he ask me go rest but I CAN'T...NEED TO DO D&T!!! ARGH!!!! SAd, but still, i went for half an hour break, 6 to 6.30, resting... Suddenly woke up then faster come net do investigation... i am so so happy coz i got an aim which is to find the info..And Guess wad? I DID! After so many weeks of struggling, finally got the infos but i didn't organised them lah...

Later, ate my dinner, watch a bit TV, went to bath and started with revision on Maths' kinematics... Didn't do much revision but i know i already got wad i need to know in mind liao... However, after this blog, going to read thru again... came to do D&T, then the god damn Diskette!!! UNEXPECTED ERROR THEN CANNOT OPEN, F*** IT LAH!!!! Today no need to sleep liao le lah...
Going into concuss again... SAD ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K, done, i wanna go redo D&T liAO!!! F**** IT LAH!!!!!

No comments: