Monday, January 17, 2005

FinAlly HAb my Net Back

YeAH!!!FinALly HAb the interneT BAck Liao... ExtRemely HappY MAn!!! can't wait to WriTE it alL out Here.. WahAHAha!!

lEt Me Write everything i didn't for the last couple of days.. Friday was a very very long day... nEtball friendly match... I dun even know the outcome of the whole game.. got tripped by the Opponents' GS, then InJuRed My KNEE.. The ScrAtch is So SO pAinful, Yet i continue to Play, this is SportsmanshIp Man, HAHA..Now it is still painful, yesterday put medicine le, so feel better liao...

YesterdaY WEnt foR CIP, flag day for Apex Day Care centre.. froM gombak, go BooN lAy then after that go WoodlAnds, Then Back to MarsilIng, then tO CCk then BAck to BooN lAy.. EZ-link wasted siA... But managed to Get half of the TiN fuLl Lor, sO very haPPy, HelPed the NeeDy pEople... theN MsG Ah Kor, ASk him to Donate but actUAlly is Only ASk ask, didn't expect him to come donate lah... In the end, went back to return tin and told him dun hab to worry liao..

Meet Up With dear as weLL, went to eat LunCh, then we walk ard Jp, Nothing mUCH HAs changed there, almost the same... He was Angry coZ he always Wait for mi, but the thing is, isn't that wad a guy should do? it's not like i didn't wait for him b4... Hai, Sad SiA...But Wadeva lAh, Can't do much, just staY hAppy caN lIao, that's me, never let myself get too into it... promised myself not to get into it too much arbo my studies will suffer... i'm getting a good Hold Of myself le.. taken the advice of Btkor and also, promised to work together with my sister... And hab a competiton wItH a frieNd.. GoTTa Work It Man!

My thaT sister, anyhow go ask kor thIngs, BuT good ThIng i'm not angry.. Didn't feel much coz i nOe aH Kor sTiLL got her In his heart... aNd usuaLLy, i dun get angry over this type of little things, i'll just laugh and get it over with...it's nothing BiG...She thInk tOO mUch LiaO, Told her not possible le... So, Sister, dun think Too MuCh Le NeH, He IS mY brother SiA!

Sister Was MAd at her yesterday, she can't stand her ignorance, but like i told her, she's like that, can't do anything so y fuss over it... just let her be lor! She will get To kNow iT one fine day 1.. so RelAx Bah...

Next friday going back to OHS to work, waHAHa, can hab money AgAIn, but hab to pay biLL...Sad.. My bill Too mUch Liao LE, Use tOO MuCh SMS LiAo... Must discipline myself a little, arbo, mama WiLL KiLL Me... Hee~

Hao le, wIll wriTe untiL here, wanna go Do hoMEwork lIao, later going out to discuss MaThs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...hee..i dare to crack such joke ishx becoz i know both u and himx can take the joke..but find it quite funny coz he hab a beri big reaction..and so muchx so to the extend dat he used the phrase [wtf]..oops!i wasn't the one who use kay..he used it in his blog..i find dat every now and den i get pissed off so often..realli got to control myself norx..not everyone can stand me de..sometimes when i say dat me and she are good frens but i do hab doubts at times...i guess maybe i shouldn't tink so muchx..afterall we are oni left wib one short year..maybe by keeping a certain distance den we can remain the best of frens bahx..jie mei..we keep going kay..don get defeated jus over dat stupid maths test dat didn't came at the rite time..we oni got to blame our fate by getting such a bad teacher..but we will work things out rite..jia you..('',)u will hab me and i will hab u by each other side..the sun will eventually shine for u and me...good luck to u for ur geog test..buaix..me gotta start my revision le..gonna burn midnight oil..hee...nitey!