Thursday, January 27, 2005

Mood is Great

It was a day of tiredness but it is a great day.. I'm in an absolutely great mood... Didn't hab much to fuss bout...

After school, went home and took an afternoon nap... at bout 4.30, somebody msg me, call me ZHU and ask me to guess who is he... Keep saying he's handsome, BHB sia... Turn out to be a friend from sch wanna li xiao me... But didn't entertain much...Came to MSN, continue talking to him. Then, one pri school friend say he saw me on mon when i was boarding 945. but i didn't see him... He very sad, coz he broke up with his gf.. Then i try to console him but basically i'm not any better...

Dear dear still doesn't seem to bother bout me...Hai...a little bit sad but dunnoe wad to do.. Still got msg him, ask him this and that lor... Haben gave him the tee i bought, hope can pass to him by this week lah...

tml netball tournament, not really very excited coz hab experience it for 4 yrs liao, this is the 5th... but still determined to put up a great fight...

Finally know wad to do for my d&t liao, hope tml night, i hab the energy to do design spec.

Ting told me 2 things that i was sososo surprised but wun type out coz no need to let the world know lah...it's just surprising...

Btkor ask me to help him find jay chou's dao dai(live)..But couldn't find after browsing thru imesh so told him can't find but ask my 2kor to help and a friend from sch to help.

k, tml will be extremely tiring...and i'm expecting some injuries, most probably blisters under my feet...Hope i wun fall in the match...PAinful sia, but still hab to stand up and play...So going to brush teeth and sleep le... NiGHt!

No comments: