Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Those Days ArE GoNe...

Hai.. ToDay got a little bit emotional, suddenly thought of the days when i was in OHS and those days when i was in lower sec.... Dunnoe y...

I've never regret working in OHS, the people there were all friendly and fun to be with, and i learned a lot of things there that i could never hab learnt from any textbook... Met him there as well, lots of memories... 1st time doing buffet, 1st time using serving gear, 1st time doing cocktail, 1st time archering, 1st time carrying oval tray, 1st time doin seminar... So sO many 1st times, all started in OHS... Work there for 2months+, but it seems like i've been there forever... HAi, wadever lah, now sch start but still thinking of there, not good, not good...

Back when i was Sec. 1, life was much much easier, when we were in YISS, we can't even have a proper place to hab remedial... And falling for the 1st guy... When our netball doesn't hab a decent coach, when out of no where, i became a shooter... WaHAHA!!! Those days were great, never hab much to worry Bout, but now, stressed... Hai... wad can be done? it's impossible to turn back time and i can't live in history, gotta move on....

Ok, enough of the "history" of my life... Let's talk bout today... Was quite a great day but got dozens of HomeWork... Had our 1st geog test, was kinda tough but at least i managed to answer the questions... Right after the papers are passed up, Btkor msg me... Complaining bout his maths lecture... HahA, he already took the subject for 3 times liao... Must be very bored of it... This make me worry bout my future as well, if i were to get into poly, will i be sick of the subjects like btkor did? Hai... Think too much, hab to pass O level 1st...

After the whole day in school, i decided to go see doc, coz i'm still coughing... The doc was quite a nice guy, he is friendly.. He was shocked when he heard me say i went for PE this morning...Ran 2.4km this morning... He Said strictly, "i really dun want u to take PE". He gave me an 8 days MC, exempted from PE...Hai.. So serious... it cost $22, i pay from my own NETS...HAHA...

When i was waiting for medicine, Btkor msg me again and said he is out of the lecture and was at OHS liao... Dear dEar saw it and he was like " BT again ar?!" Then i told him, "YayA! My Ah KOr" HAHA, he was jealous... HeE~Then went on to hAb lunch... Didn't eat much coz dun wanna grow fatter...

He sent me home and went on to get his pay... i went home and chiOng my Homework coz promise to pei him in the evening.. And well, i did... Went to Outram to eat porridge... Got a little tiff with him, coz he's not very happy that i go to OHS to work on Friday but wadever lAh, i already bOOked liao... His GOd-Ma Say Lau, anD Chris very Jia lat One, dun be so close to them... Then she praised Vincent sia... i was like, okok, that's cool... They didn't like L and C so MuCh... i didn't say much...

Then, we shopped round Outram, he want me to buy clothes but i'm not in the mood to shop sia so just went round see see... Saw some nice clothes but no mood to try.. so Didn't buy...

After That, faster chiong back home, sat down and completed my Physics' work... Wanted to do D&T but didn't, found the definition but just saved them in a diskette.. Then, came to write this..

Dear said he's going to play billiard... I didn't say much, he should be relaxing liao but told him not to smoke too much, very bad for health, hope he'll heed my advice lah...

Feeling a little hungry now, later going to take pills then go to bed le...

Everything has changed but wad had remained the same is my faith... i believe i could BuCk up and get everything back together... For dear, i try to be with him everytime i could... For Xueting, I will still be by her side, listening to her, and confiding to her, always there as SIs... For Yuting, try my best to continue to be the way we always had been... For Wan yu, i'll just keep the distance from her, like i always had... For Bt kor, he'll always be my kor and i'll still confide, and maybe listen as well, and talk crapS, HEE~... For my family, will continue to try to get closer, and be more like a real FamIly...For my life,just LIVE IT!!!

No comments: