Sunday, November 09, 2008

Sickening BLOG! WHY CAN'T I UPLOAD ALL MY PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only uploaded 2 and the rest cannot!!!!!! Hai............
-
Anyway, I guess i'll put them in words. Had a really long day on Friday coz of the event at RAS. Damn freaking tired and i could feel my legs and waist hurting like mad.
-
The event went by quite smoothly, only the over run of time, and i realised the aunty is actually really nice, not really as bad as we 1st thought she was. Must say its really quite a fun day but tiring.
-
Went back to office to put some stuff then headed to Clarke Quay with Ruth and Lin Na, this is where all my photos can't be loaded... *AnGRy* We had dinner at Hooters, chat about work and love and all kinds of things. We had a pitcher of beer which Lin Na refused to finish her mug and Ruth and I ended up drinking the rest, but Ruth drank most of it. HAHA!
-
Ruth's bf came to join us later and had a nice chat with the chap. He is nice lah but too busy a man. HA!
-
Headed back on cab with Lin Na and after i got home, bathed, online a little and ji tao KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Woke up only at 2pm the next day. HAHA! Best! And i nua-ed the entire day away. Met up with Darling for Kway Chap but it is the most terrible kway chap we had! Crap...........
-
Went over to another place and he had Ice Kachang and i had fries... Hee~
-
And i saw CHU CHU Train!!! Darling refused to play with me.......... HAHA!!!
Went to get some groceries with Lao Ma this afternoon and it was scorching hot, cannot believe it can... And did up my periodic report and i think there is another report to do this month, not very sure yet. Hai........... Feel so tired............
-
Wasn't exactly in my best mood today and i dunno why. Perhaps its coz of certain things which Darling said. I'm just pissed off with all those sickening flies, flying around....... PEST!
-
Another thing is, his gambling habit....... Though its not really very bad kind of gambling but i just hate it when he gambles because i feel, when there is gambling, there is no me... Hai........ Then again, its just the petty me. HA!
-
And recently, i feel that he doesn't really bother some stuff... Hai... In no mood to get mad at this kind of dumb things... Everything will be better once my mood becomes better...
-
A picture of a BIG BAO!
Its Food Expo next week, and i will not be able to meet darling at all... Hai.... I hate the thought of that. Sadden...........
-
Good Night.

No comments: