Wednesday, November 05, 2008

CONGRATS, AMERICA! Barak Obama will be the new president! Good or bad, i'm not really sure, afterall, i'm not living in America. But I believe there'll definitely be effects on Singapore, because we are so closely-knitted to what is going on in America.

First ever African-American President, a good change i guess... :D JIA YOU!

Anyway, feeling really tired recently and my mood is not realy too well. I think my period is coming, i forgot my date liao... Then again, there's just too much going through my head.

Heh HEh! Calm girl... Calm... STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't even do my periodic report, dun even know the deadline, everyday is so tiring... I dun even feel like moving after i reach home... Hai....

Good night............

是疲惫,是伤心,是不甘,是无理... 是无能为力,无可奈何,无法招架... 是狼狈不堪,疲惫不懈...

F*CK!!!

No comments: