Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Lack of updates on my blog because i feel so tired everyday. No mood to type anything down. But, quite some stuff happened.
-
Had company dinner on 1 of those days, i dun rmb when and we went to Taka's Paris International, the food was not really any where near amazing, too little to choose from i guess.
-
Lin Na, Ruth and me had 3 rounds a little more, all shared. Poor Poh Ling ate course by course coz she is a vegetarian and all her dishes were so BIG. HAHA!!!
-
After eating, Lin Na and i cam whored a little... Heh Heh!
-
It was a dinner treat for all the hard work done.... (wait till wad i type later on)Lin Na and i went shopping with the little bit of time left before all the shops closes and i bought Darling a pair of earrings from Moshi Moshi because he lost that Diamond I gave him the other time. Not much cash, i can only get crystal with white gold. HEh! He likes it, and i'm happy.
-
On Friday, after Open house at RAS, Lin Na and i went for dessert near the office. Glutionous Rice Balls taste like ginger and had a really nice dessert which resembles Mango Sago. The week ended off like that. I didn't sleep well and all, and i was so anticipating my Off days... (hold on....)
-
Met up with Ting and had KFC with Darling there as well. And we saw the ugliest side of foreigners in Singapore - eating nuts in KFC. Hai.... Ashamed...Spend quite a good time with Darling and it was really really nice to have him around. Too bad, it didn't last too long. Hai... We went to Farm Mart for Dinner on Monday and ate really full but didn't get to eat my favourite shell, Gong Gong... :(
-
We even lost our way in Qian Hu and it was so scary lah, all silences, no signs of human, only dogs. Good thing we navigate ourselves out of it. WAH!Supposed to have my leave today also but just as i was worried about it yesterday, i was called back to work. Its a good thing i asked Faridah, if not, big freaking scolding again.
-
Then again, even though i went back, we still got a huge scolding. Sometimes, i dunno wad are the works i did, because all of which are deemed as "Bo Chup" and "not hardworking enough". I dun understand, i really dun. How good are we paid? How long did we work? Put the pay aside, are we respected as a normal person? To add on, we are but students, there to learn.
-
It doesn't feels right to be pressured upon at this stage.
-
Why is our fate different from that of the rest? How bad can this get?
-
We are stuck here for good, regardless of wad was said, wad was done, cannot re-make wad is happening now. I am getting sick of myself complaining that i stopped complaining. Taking things in stride but when one doesn't know wad to do, it means one really doesn't know.
-
When one doesn't teach, it really means one doesn't teach. Its the same thing all over to start with.
-
Don't appreciate the words that were phrased. How can one respect one when one does not respect the other. It makes no sense at all.
-
I am so freaking tired of this F*CKING thing!
-
If not for my much anticipated Paper on March 09, i won't be taking all these.
-
I put down my pride already... We are humans asking for humanity. I have a parents, I have siblings, I have boyfriend and i have friends. Can't you understand?
-
0 time left for any other things.
-
Just 1 word - TIRED
-
Threatening is never the best way to win a person's heart
-
Why can't this be a happy working environment?
-
Darling waited for me a while just now coz i wanted to get some of my cash that's with him for my use. He is very tired from work i can see. Hai...
-
Felt bad this morning for waking my Pa up to drive me to work....... Felt bad coz i didn't know Mama cooked dinner for me and i da bao-ed home. Life SUX!
-
I took a wrong step... I felt like regretting but as always, I made the decision myself, I have no right to regret. Right or wrong, its up to me to deal with it... Its taking such a big toll on my life... I will not look back and smile at this part of my life, because without my Family, Darling and Friends, this part of my life is as good as black and white. Find me keeping my silences, that is the only thing left to do - be a mute.

No comments: