Monday, November 24, 2008

K, gotta update already! Blogspot is still giving me a hard time uploading my photos, i had to upload it on photobucket then adjust it again which consumes a good bit of my time. ANGRY!
-
Anyway, last thurs, i had an appointment with my Darling! But hai... Due to some changes, i pushed darling's appointment to 9pm! Darling was angry having to wait for so long alone at the salon for me. I felt bad...
-
Why i was delayed? Its coz we were instructed to go to MM for a cocktail Xmas party representing the company. WAh..... We were so not dressed up can. It was so paiseh... Then GM came to talk to us and when he said he is the valet, i really thought he meant it. Crap...
-
We hung around, ate some stuff and left. PL got a lucky draw log cake which i think weighs 2kg. Heh Heh!
-
Lin Na's bf and friend was kind enough to come fetch us back. I took Lin Na's bf's friend's car, his name is Alvin. Nice person... Heh HEh!!! O! While waiting, we took pictures... Ho!


Anyway, Darling was quite angry when i reached there and i had to apologized many many times. Hai.. Anyway, he did my hair, not much changes, made a dark colour highlight which over time, i think will become brighter. Ho! I like simple changes!
-
Friday was another busy day at work, pretty much stuck with the invoice stuff which i dun really have much idea about. Tried to do what i can.
-
Then rushed off.
-
Darling is so shuai that day, he waited for me to finish work. Ha!On Sunday, it is CHIRSTOPHER HONEY'S BIG BIG DAY! It is so nice to be a part of it. Dear, Ting, Fish and myself were doing the recep, ting is more to the Emcee lah. She was so nervous about it.

Anyway, we had our hair done at Darling's place. Heh Heh... My darling is awesome! Ho!And from this photo, your can see my dull dull highlight. HO!And then, the pictures of ME taking PICTUREs!!!! Hee~ I love the dress... Hee~Now presenting, the limelight!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr and Mrs Lee!!!!! Deng Deng Deng Deng! Then, Dear and I sneaked up to their very expensive PRESIDENTIAL SUITE! OMG can! Huge room, has massager and a JACUZZI! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! And on the table, it lies this most beautiful thing - LOVE FOREVERTook quite some photos with the girls and enjoyed all the food. Heh hEH! Totally missing OHS's food. heh Heh! Not to forget a big gathering with all the great peeps from before! SO SO HAPPY!

And presenting the very cute Christopher HONEY! HAHA!Just before we left, we made our beautiful poses!Ting went off to meet Vincent and all, while Dear went to meet Yuting and i left to go meet my Darling. Hee~
-
Darling kept looking at my hair coz he likes it too... And he is looking at it so hard to see what he can improve on, whole night, when i'm talking to him, he must look at my hair. HAHA!!! We had coffee and tea and nice nice food at IMM's Wan Zai. Very full..........Then we walked a little at IMM, chatted all we can. Felt tired and Darling drove me back home. And we chatted till his bluetooth's batt flat.
-
After which i went to bath, watch a little TV and started doing my report. Hai.......... Write till 1 plus am and felt really tired. Hai........
-
Still, coughing non-stop. Darling pei-ed me till 12plus am and he went to bed.
-
Had a bad dream in the night. Hai....... Going on leave is such a stressful thing. CRAP!
-
Anyway, woke up today and same, do report for freaking 4 to 5 hours! GOSH........... In the end, still need to edit to cut down all the words. Hai...... Attachment is stressful enough, add this on, its really bad.
-
O well... Leave spent like that......... Nothing special, didn't really rest a lot.... Another week to go....
-
Counting down to the end of IAP - 2 months 12 days more.
-
I'm in love with my Darling... I'm so blessed with Love....

No comments: