Sunday, November 30, 2008

I think i'm having some rough times at this point of the year.

You all know why reading through all the previous entries. And my phone just died-ed for no particular reasons. I was pressing and all of a sudden, i cannot press anything. Hai......... Really unlucky. And i was cursing and swearing coz i cannot sleep on my Saturday just to bring the phone to Service Centre. Hai....

And my freaking darling kept pissing me off when i am already so freaking down. Sometimes, he can be so insensitive. Hai... Or perhaps, its just me, over reacting to all these bad patches.

So, there is no photo to upload these few days, no songs to listen to when i leave work.

Something to mention about, went mahjong-ing on Saturday night with Xueting, Bt kor, darling and Vincent at ting's place. We mahjong from around 8pm to 4am. So tiring...... The best thing, i lost $30 over...... Hai......... And another thing, my Darling is the biggest winner....... Hai......... He is all over himself winning. Crap... He has been gambling 2 days straight and i think he is gambling now also.

O well... I can't do anything, he wants to gamble. I will just get pissed with him. Disgusting gambler. HA

Another unlucky stream, my number one key spoilt which means no exclaimation mark and no number one.

Can this get worse? O M G

Another new week beginning. There's nothing much that i look forward to at all except the weekend. Getting so sick of working so late, reaching home late and not having enough sleep.

I can't wait for all these to be over.

BE HAPPY FOR A MOMENT I AM LOVED BY SO MANY PEOPLE

JIA YOU BAH TEO AI PING

No comments: