Monday, November 10, 2008

Pathetic Blogspot... Its like 1 pic per entry... I can't upload the rest. Hai.........
Dear Lin Na is Off today and nobody really knows. WAH LAO! Quietly go on leave......... Heh Heh! So far, i only had 1 day Off and i cancelled the 2nd time off TWICE! Hai..............
-
Period came today and it is really horrible...
-
Work, almost the same. No appetite for lunch, had hot cheng teng, hot Mocha. Then, i went out to run errands. Happened to be just opposite ORQ, walked passed UBS but the person sitting there is somebody i'm not familiar with, so i didn't stop by. Wanted to say Hi but since i dunno them, i didn't.
-
Headed back to office with terrible cramp. Bought a sandwich and forced it down my throat. HeH hEh!
-
Today this SPH girl called and shouted my name and i got a shock, because its not like she called my mobile. HAHA!
-
A lot of things to do but i dun really have a full picture of wad to do. I hope i can help a little bit more but ermmm..... I shall ask Ruth tmr.
-
I'm done with with Certs, will send it out for printing tmr... Its nice to have PL help out with the Posters, coz i really dunno how to make a proper poster for PRINTING! Hai....
-
Food Expo reaching and i have this feeling i'm gonna meet a lot of people especially at the Bee Cheng Hian booth. HAHA!!! I just got that feeling.
-
Anyhow, have got a trip to Kukup next Dec, and i am looking forward to it. I can relax for 1 day and 1 night! HoHoHo!
-
Darling is busy recently, i think i want to put that off day which was changed to a thursday, so i can do something to my hair and to cook my darling something.. Its been ages since i last cook for him... Hai...
-
I dunno wad to do already. I shall rest early today... :D
-
Nights!
-
我已经决定爱你到我停止呼吸的那一刻...再加上下来的每一辈子...到世界的尽头,到海枯石烂,到没有太阳的那一刻...我会依然爱着你...

No comments: