Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Making an effort to blog everyday so that i won't lost track of myself and my life.

I'm, again, tired today.

Heard from colleagues that i was condemned one way or another. It didn't feel right knowing that but i really can't bother too much. Good or bad, its always like that. Too tired of trying to get something out of nothing. I try to do my part, if i make mistakes, i can only try my best to make it right, if it can't be, there is nothing else i can do except to not make the same mistake again.

Afterall, I am just a student. I am learning, not making a living.

Sometimes, i wish i can really walk off.

AIYA! Happy thing to mention, met some really nice cabbies today, yes, i said cabbies, PL and me took 3 cabs today. If not for my tiredness, i wouldn't really chat up with those Uncles, rather than just saying, "Thank you". HAHa!!!!

Moved all round Singapore today for something which wasn't supposed to be like that. Hai... I dun really wanna talk about it. I just hope it will be all done and well.

2 weddings coming on soon, my money all went to these crappy work, doubt i'll be able to get it back in time. Hai... May need to borrow from Mama... Feel like crap.

Hai... Last meeting of the day at NUS. Was practically half-asleep, good thing managed to write the necessary stuff down.

MRT-ed back with Mas and well, she said her share, i said my share. But coz i'm really tired, i didn't really say too much.

Darling told me about his work situation, and i share his sorrows. Hai... We are in almost the same situation but for him, he dun have to worry about dealing with him... Hai.... Then again, Darling is so good at handling this coz he is used to it. He taught me how too... 用你的平常心... It works sometimes. It really does.

Hai... I just finished typing minutes and my eyes are half closed, my body seems floating. It meants, Good Night.

Adios!

给自己多点加油,多点信念... 行的!(应该吧...)

No comments: