Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Mio died on my whole family last week depriving us the use of internet and telephone. It was a great thing our TV is not Mio. HEh hEH! Today, the technician came to fix it and he said, "Recently very terrible ah, the thunder give a lot of headache ah!" Why didn't he mention their incompetence leh? Heh Heh! That puzzles me.
-
Anyway, last week, i wanted to post an entry about the meeting up with Tricia Jie and Zen in town but didn't make it to do that and Mio died-ed. Wanted to post the few ugly photos i had but i changed my mind coz i'm afraid i'll get murdered by the 3 ladies. Ha! Well, we had quite a night having dinner then catching up over a drink at was is Tcc or Coffee club? I dun rmb. HAHA! I enjoyed it! :)
-
The next few days which followed was me busy organizing and preparing some stuff for Ting's 21st Birthday. WAHHAHA!!!! The few of us shared a watch for her due to budget constraint, a lot of pple shared it but i hope its good enough ya. Then last weekend, went to JB in search of special card and yes, i found 1, a huge one which i forgot to take picture of. In the span of 3 nights, i managed to make something out of the card althought the messages on it were kind of lacking but well, they were there and nice enough. :D

On Friday, i blamed myself for being too kind by saying OK to this person who feels that i have plenty of "potential" for his industry and wasted 2 to 3 hours of my time listening to him saying how far he can groom me, how much i can earn in a year, how right he is at picking people and how accurate he is in seeing the person i am. I was like, "How did i get myself into this."
-
I dunno, perhaps he really thinks i am a good enough or one of the best candidate but his way of selling his company turned me off, and his way of confidence gave me just disgust. Despite the fact that the finance industry is still doing pretty good, and the other insurance company may have folded or are fighting to survive, i am quite certain your company is on either end so dun try to hide that.
-
Most importantly, he insulted me by repeatedly saying, "Judging from your appearance....................." Its not like i produce results from my looks, i have the brain TOO, fyi! Pissed off!
-
And he just felt that I am so KEEN to take up the job when, HELLO, my first and foremost passion happens to be everything related to tourism. HE FREAKING said, "Its not doing well, you should think about other opportunites." Ya, thanks for your advice.
-
And i think i was just too kind to give his hopes. Crap. When i finally told him i am not going to his office again, he said, "I will catch up with you again." Like as if i am interested and i just replied a "I am seriously not interested, thanks."
-
He totally spoilt my day! A**
-
On that day itself, i blew off a surprise for my precious sister by sending the right sms to the wrong person. HEh HEh! Yes, that is not the 1st time i did that to someone. Hai.............. So i called off the plan and thought about something else.
-
She wanted a Winnie the Pooh cake. And BT kor helped me found it. WAHAHAHAHA!!!! It was a good thing Swensens is really kind. WAHA! I got the wordings and i got the nice nice ice cream cake. Though its a bit off budget but still, its for her. :D
Share a joke that i will rmb for life coz of Ting's 21st BD, after saying THANK YOU to the staff of Swensens, I turned around and went STRAIGHT into the glass panel! HAHA!!! Can you imagine? And it was dinner time when i collected the cake, i was so embarassed and i didn't dare to look back......... :( HAHA!!!
-
Went to Ting's chalet at CDANS after darling knocked off and the 2 of us were the only friends of hers, kind of paiseh but still ok lah. We ate the BBQ-ed stuff and chatted with Ting here and there.
-
Then we mahjong-ed with her family. And i was having a hard time coordinating with the guys. However, in the end, everyone made the effort to come down. Glad it came through although we were late.Had our cakes and then we mahjong-ed again. And i started getting kind of tired of mahjong that night. HAHA!!!
-
We left at around 6plus am and got stucked at the gantry till 7am. Darling was damn pissed with the security guy and i was very pissed too. DAMN pissed off. Need to say a big thank you to Hun for coming back for us. :D
-
Didn't sleep a lot of Sunday coz woke up to go cemetery with family. And it was raining badly.... Hai..... A lot of pple at the cemetery.......
-
Rushed back home and went to Ting's official Birthday Celebration. :D
-
A lot of pple came. I was really tired though... So after cutting cake and having a small piece of it. Darling and I left.
-
I head back home and slept. WAHAHA!!!!
-
Monday, i did a big cleanup for my room. It was so dirty at the dark dark corners. And i injured myself with scratches and fatigue after a good 6 hours of war. HAHA!!!!
-
Today, i did nothing at home. Internet came back and i was browsing through my e-mails. :D
-
Meeting Dear Melissa tmr and Ting too. :D
-
Shall end my wordy entry.

No comments: