Monday, April 20, 2009

Like i said the other day, i received my graduation invitation. Heh Heh! It is on 12th May. When i looked at the card, it reminds me so much about IAP, coz we did so much designing. HAHA!!!!
-
YES, i am graduating in about a month time. How time flies........ It felt like i just completed O level yesterday and BOOM, i'm turning 21 this year. Its so hard to grasp as time swiftly steal every moment you've had. Met up with the poly mates! WAHAHAHAHA! I dun have any photos with me though. We had BBQ at YingYing's aunty's place at Bishan. And i finally met up with Wen. WAHAHAHA!!!! She gave me a should i say pouch? I think its a pouch. I have another pouch to put stuff. HAHA!!! Now my bag has like 5 or 6 of them, all for different purposes.
-
Vincent and Edwin bought a little gift for me also, they got me an owl........ -_-"' And Vincent told me they bought owl coz of my black black eyeliner....................... HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
-
THANKS guys!My last week working temp admin at Harbourfront centre. I went to the toilet many many times. I always make friends with toilet coz i think its the best shelter no matter where you go. That is if it is clean ok. HAHA! Because i find myself resting in there quite a few times. HAHA!!!!!!! My work area for the week. I drink a lot of water and i had 3 kinder boenos in 2 days. HAHA!!! Clorets helped my breath smells fresher. Heee~~On thursday, i think i threw some tantrum on Darling, and he was kind of angry about it. Heh Heh! I can only say, PMS came upon me. Sorry Darling.
-
Woke up on Saturday and nua-ed in front of TV. I really got no money already........... :( And i need to wait till next month to get last week's pay. That's sad lor........ I cannot buy anything for myself this birthday, its pathetic. :(
-
Anyway, went to MJ with Dear and co on Sat. I was having quite a headache that day. Jason's voice kind of got on my nerves a bit and my head went "wong wong wong" HAHA!!!
-
Darling came for a while and then we left. I am so happy on Saturday!
-
Darling told me a lot of things and i kind of felt bad about some stuff that i did to him. I know i haven't been in the best shape since IAP and i haven't been wad i used to be since. He has been really nice to accept it and tell me all these stuff. HAHA! But he also admit his mistakes.... HAHA!!!!!!!!
-
Conclusion: I love my darling and he loves me. :D
-
Its time to be back to who i am, what i used to be. Afterall, I am no longer a kid.
-
Had KULAI BAH KUT TEH on SUNDAY MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAITED FOR 1 MONTH PLUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss.................. HAHAHA!!! Finally had it, and its so good! THank you DArling! *LOVE LOVE KISS KISS* <--- This is for TRicia jie to see. HEH HEH HEH!
-
We had Mac on Sunday night and he headed back early while i am still recovering from my menstrual cramp.
-
Today is Monday, i am at home, doing nothing again. Went out to buy furniture for my brothers' room with pa and ma and i think i will be having mattress again. Heh Heh! O well. Dun have a say in anything anyway, so just, ya ya ya.
-
RE guy called me again, coz he got me another interview, temp, 1 month. WAHA! Starting tmr if its successful so, ya. Dun wish to nua too much le lah. :D I need cash also, so hopefully, i will get the temp again. :D Then again, i dunno the job scope. HEH HEH! YET AGAIN!
-
Well, darling isn't working today, boring again.
-
Shall have plenty of rest in case need to work tmr. :D
-
Ciao Ciao!

No comments: