Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lazy to post photos. Started working today at Commonewealth, another temp admin job. Heh Heh! Admin job can really be so god damn it boring. Today, i teared, coz i stared too long on the computer screen. Heh hEh Heh!

Its a 1 month job, so i am hoping to save up some cash from this job ya. Then, i will be starting to find a perm job coz i kind of predicted i can't get in to Uni and I am already thinking about taking up private degree when i start working.

I was badly bitten by some insect. The back of my neck seems like it contracted some disease. So suay lah... Its itchy, swollen and red. I've been applying ointment and detoxicating it with dettol. And its only now that i realised how strong dettol is. It really looks scary....

Online with Ruth last few days and she wasn't in a good state. We were supposed to meet up on Tue but cancelled it coz she was on MC. Hai.... I can only say Hang In There!

Was actually meeting Tricia, Zen and Ting tmr but it was cancelled, not sure why but i think even if it is still on, i won't be able to make it.

Am on a budget now, a pretty serious one. Hai Hai........ So if you want to ask me out, i can only eat food court with you. If you wanna enjoy good food, i will have a drink with you. Heh heh!

I'll only get my pay beginning next month. Heh heH, at least i can buy myself something. :)

Darling gave me his cream, the very "power" cream to apply on my neck. I look like a disease-carrier from the back. :( If it doesn't get better, i will be heading to a doctor soon. Another sum of money flying off........................ :(

Going to apply cream and go to bed le. Night Night...

PS: Take care of yourself, sister. Dun drive yourself to the limit each time you have the chance to. I may not be in your shoe but I am quite sure, there is no need to tire yourself so badly. Nothing is more important than your health.

其实,他已经给了我不少... 虽然还不够多,虽然不值什么钱,但我的心,收到了... 我会相信你... 我也会开始寻找自己的梦... “我们就是这样,永远都不会分开。”

No comments: