Sunday, April 12, 2009

Blogger gave me a hard time uploading photos on, no idea why, perhaps its the rain, blogger has its mood too. HA!
-
Anyway, I kind of lost my regular touch for typing entries. HAHA! Perhaps, the complainings i had for that 5 months period just became too sick for me to put entries regularly. HEh HEh! Excuses........ Fact is, haven't been doing a lot lately so there really ain't much to blog about.
-
Continuing from my previous entry, i went Mj-ing with Melissa, Ay, Jason and Yuting. HAHA! Its been ages since the last time i saw them. Heh Heh! But its thanks to Jason (The 'Radio') that much awkwardness were avoided.
-
I met up with Ting in the evening for a dinner at Lot 1, we had Pasta Mania and that particular baked pasta i ordered cmi because i went home and lao sai. Heh!
-
We had an Express Mani/Pedi at this shop on Level 2, outside of Kimage and Jean Yip, i have no idea wad is the name of that THING but NEVER EVER go there! They are so unprofessional! Their staff were bickering over seats, and the crappy person who did my nails made a mess of it. Can you believe she buff my nail till its crooked? WAH! Best thing, the nail polish got BUBBLES! HAi......................... Its so disappointing can, when this kind of thing should be really pleasant. Bad Customer Service experience. If Dr Chiam wants me to write it again, i will get full marks for it. HA!
-
Thurs morning, i went to Ngee Ann City for another interview with RE, and the guy was very nice, at least better than the previous one, he seemed enthu about the whole finding-a-job thingy.
-
After that, i bought Aunty Annie's Pretzels and head to Bugis to see Ruth and all. Didn't exactly see them all, just Mas and Ruth and its obvious everyone weren't doing well at all. Hope my pretzels made their day a little bit. WAHA!
-
Had a short chat then head back to Batok le. Bought some stuff for Darling to makan then meet up with Ting for lunch at WM.
-
PL called me to say thank you for the pretzels, she was really stressed up too... Hai...
-
When there were days when i can find things which i hate about them but then, there were the days when i realised there are good reasons for their behaviour.
-
Then, i headed back home to bath and rest a little bit. Went to Mahjong again at Yvonne's place. I haven't seen her for a much longer period of time, count it by years. Ha! And because of MJ, i went to her house and played with her dogs. HEe~
-
Lost quite some money that day but its ok, its just a game. Had fun with the dogs though, Louis and Brian......... HAHA! Louis likes it when pple pat on him and if he wants more, he will ask for it. CUTE!Brian has his own bed and his wear pampers, because he will leak pee pee. He wears an electric necklace which will electricute him when he barks, a little cruel but there is a good reason for that. HA!On Friday, i meet up with Ai Ai at Batok to give her her 19th BD present and a lunch treat. We had our usual catchups with each other over the lunch at Sakae. :D Everyone is all grown up ya. When we met, I was like 16 or 17 only. HAHA!!! Its been about 4 years i know her. HAHA!! Anyway, she started school already! My turn to really give a good thought about continuing studies. :DWent to meet Darling after that and headed into CitySquare. We went to pay the Levis Jeans which we bought in Jan due to some problems, Levis actually didn't get our money. HAHA! So funny lor. Anyway, did a bit of shopping but didn't buy anything. Had dinner at Old Town, then went for a movie, Fast & Furious 4. It was a really nice movie if you need SPEED. HEh!
-
A rather bad thing happened to Darling on Saturday morning when we were happily talking about where to have breakfast. Hai........ Shall not talk too much about it. He was pretty moodless. I was still traumatised by what happened. I swear i will put on a seat belt regardless of where i'm sitting.
-
He didn't work on Saturday. I wanted to rest at home but just felt rather boring to do so. Texted Dear and went MJ again, this time at AY's place.
-
MJ-ed till 12.30am, winning only $3. HAHA!!!! Got tired of MJ playing so many days straight, think will have to stop playing already. :D
-
O, that's the rabbit that nest in ay's place but belongs to Melissa and Yuting. HAHA!!! Meet up with Darling just now, went or pepperlunch for dinner and it brought back some memories. HEh HEh! :) If i can recall....
-
Did i forgot to mention? The RE guy got me a 1-week job at Harbourfront. It is kind of short but i am short of money!!!!! 1-week short = 1-week worth of pay, why not? Because my sole-surviving PT job seems to no longer available to me. HAHA! All the birthdays are burning a huge hole in my pocket, so i really need to do something.
-
In addition to my own BD closing in. I want to get something for myself too. A watch or a phone? Ermmmmm................... WAHAHA!!! Or if darling promises wad he promised, then i'll need to save up more. :D
-
Working at 8.30am tmr!
-
O.... I received my graduation ceremony invitation already. Heh HEh hEh!

No comments: