Sunday, April 26, 2009

Finally, the week has ended. I couldn't really remembered much about last week, somehow it seemed like a long and slow 7 days.
-
Work got on my nerves on Friday coz of all the words i was looking it. My eyes started to see doubles and they were so dry i can hardly focus on something. And that person thinks i'm a wonder woman, she kept rushing me and kept telling me this is wrong, that is wrong. 3 freaking excel files with 30 over thousands lines of freaking words, manually using my already very small eyes to look for duplicates and standardized forms, she must be crazy to think that i am not made of flesh. Gosh....
-
And then there was a fire drill........................................ -_-"
-
Went to Bugis right after work to meet up with Ruth and Lin Na and i waited for a very very long time for the 2 of them.
-
We went to Ilumo for dinner and chatted up lots of stuff. Lin Na gave us pressies from Paris and showed us all the photos she took. She had a lot of fun, its damn obvious. And one of the pressie she gave is HEH HEH HEH, so not right can!
-
After dinner, we went to K box at Cineleisure. Although i was really really beat, but 1 last cup of coffee gave me 1 last bit of drive (I had 3 cups that day).
-
Had quite some fun singing with our crappy voices and snapping photos away.
-
And, heh heh heh, we had the VIP card from that disgusting woman and there was a 15% off. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Hui Hui (Shun Hui = Ruth's bf) came over to look for us later and he sang too. WAHA! He is a very nice person, i feel. Lin Na drove me back, while we were at the parking lot looking for her car, we took photos. HEH!She let me drive myself home and we met with a road block, it freaked us out. HA! I know i got license but heh heh heh, dun have that triangle in a square thing u know. It was 2plus am then. HAHA!!!
-
I spend a half a hundred that day. *Sigh*Met up with Darling on Saturday because he promised me his whole weekend. We went for dinner, wanted to go for a movie but no timings were suitable, so we walked around and both of us bought a top. HEH hEh! Darling paid for it, coz i dun have money with me.
-
While we were on our way back, both of us made both of us angry.... He kind of shouted at me. And it was silent the entire journey. I was thinking of ways and means to break the silence but he did it first. The rest of it, shall keep it unexposed.
-
Suddenly remembered, my birthday is coming and wad he did to his ex when her birthday was over. And his recent bringing up of the past. Hai....
-
We have been having this kind of crappy problems recently. I hate it.
-
Everything turned out well after reaching home and chatting up with his family and seeing cute dou dou. HAHA! A kid can work wonders.
-
We had Bah Kut Teh again!!!! And he wore his very cute new polo! HAHAHAHA!!!! Didn't spend a long while with him today coz i was kind of tired, he headed back quite early. Well... Ending my entry. I'm having a really bad headache right now. Work tmr. Nights!
-
到底怎么了...

No comments: