Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CAUGHT RED HANDED

Today is yet another day at work temp-ing at harbourfront. I was freezing in the office, damn the air con, work so hard for wad, global warming AH! HAHA!!!

Anyway, i was using ebuddy and i was caught red handed. But the funny thing was, my supervisor dunno i got internet access................ Ji tao want to faint liao.......... HEH HEH!!! But she was nice lah, she didn't scold me, just ask me not to use it. Heh Heh! I did my job though, its not like i sit there and ebuddy the whole day.

Today i lao sai!!!!!!!!!!! Lao water lor.......... WAh.......... I think its the bread i had in the morning. I had runs for 5 - 6 times. The best thing is, the toilet in the office is damn FAR...................... Seriously lor.... Hai... Anyway, the job is getting boring... Heh heh... Coz its just typing... A bit brainless....

Actually wanted to stay in the office for lunch but after today, i think i shouldn't, coz a bit scary in the office. Heh heh!

Nothing special happened besides me lao sai-ing... O! I met up with ting for dinner just now. We were both tired. HAHA!!! She still got driving... Heh Heh! But driving is a challenge.

Darling was very busy today, so didn't really talk to him much.

O! I chatted with Edna today. HEH HEH! I know she misses me. WAHAHAHA!!!

Kk... I think i want to go lao sai again....

BYEBYE!

No comments: