Monday, October 27, 2008

YoHo! A really great long weekend spent! HAPPY DEEPAVALI to ALL!!! :D
-
Had my 1st ride on Darling's new bike last Tue and unlike his SP, this one is rather powerless, which is a good thing in a way coz it means he cannot speed too fast. Hee~ Its always red, and red suits my Darling! :D After work on Friday, went for dinner with Ruth and Lin Na below our office. Nice western fishy fishy. We chatted a little then headed to draw some cash and gosh, i actually forgot my PIN number coz i haven't gone to the machine for so long......... And Ruth was laughing at me. HAHA!!! But after a while, the numbers came back to me and i managed to get my cash out. HAHA!
-
Then Ruth suggested we go to Dempsey, if i'm not wrong for a drink at their open garden. hOhO! Nice nice place, very cooling, but too breezy........ And we talked about LOVE.................... The usual kind of girls' talk and Ruth, our DA JIE, teaching us things. Hee~ Like a mother like that.
-
And i had Asahi... HoHo! *mUACKs*

Met up with Darling for a quick breakfast in the morning coz he reached work early then he drove me home. I concussed in the afternoon. Woke up and did some work although i wasn't in much of a mood to. :(After he finishes work in the evening, we went to Jurong East to have our Korean dinner. hoHo! I had some Kimchi Tang Hoon kind of thing and he had rice cake, and we ordered one more fried fungus. hoHo! So satisfying, its all AWESOME. hOho! Then, he had some problems with his phone, so i told him why not we exchange our batts and see how, and so far, our phones have been working fine with exchanged batts. Heh heh!On Sunday, same thing, i did some work too, and i bought a 2 GB thumbdrive, so i was transfering some datas over when i realised i can't find the posters Ruth gave me the other day... ermmm.... I think its in office's folder. Heh heH! O well...

I think i'm falling sick again, ermmm.... Not really lah, feel a bit of flu and sore throat but i think i should be fine lah... Darling brought me to drink soup, Ginseng Chicken soup... hOho! So nice lor....... And we tried something new, FISH SPA! HOHO! The fishes were nibbling at my stinky feet. HoHo! Legs were refreshed. Met up with Aiai just now and had all the chitter chatterings that we always do when we meet up and it is SO nice to see HER OK! Its been AGES since i last see her... hOhO! Although its short but at least its fulfilling... This is wad i call FRIENDS!

Sometimes, i really dunno wad my mother is thinking... Seriously...

Then had dinner with Darling at BB east, curry noodles, YUmMy!

Headed over to IMM. Everything was all fine. And we bumped into Jason and Aiying at Daiso. HAHA! So long never see them also le... It was a short hi and bye!

Darling bought 8 pairs of aluminium chopsticks for his whole family. HAHa! He is so into this type of thing. Me, on the other hand, bought 2 packets of tidbits. Ho! OOoo!!! Darling bought cute hair bands for his kids at home. HAHA!! So cute of my darling!

Anyway, he pissed me off while on the way back, and he finds it so funny, that i got so angry. Hai.... Sometimes i dun even know wad to tell him. I know its fun to do what he is doing but not at the expense of his own job... LIAR! *ANGrY* for that freaking moment.

O well, i dun feel like bothering about that anymore, he can do what he likes, for that issue.

Another working day tmr till Friday... Till then, AdiOs!

No comments: