Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Takes 1 month to know the place, 3 months to get used to it, 6 months to know everything. I've done it in less than that.

I'm tired... Really tired...

I felt guilty for a moment when i felt that maybe it is my fault but when it comes back, i realised it is never my fault. The fault lies upon another.

I tried looking at this from many perspectives, i really tried but the perspectives are getting narrower, i'm left with only the answer which should only be thought of when i reached the brink. I'm reaching there... I think i'm already there.

Reason is the only thing i seek. I dunno how to handle unreasonable people because unreasonable people are blocked off from my life.

I don't enjoy doing this. I felt guilty for making my colleague feels guilty, i felt guilty for the client when i thought of leaving things as it is and just walk off, thus, i force myself to do this.

I didn't wanna unleash this but i can't hold it when Papa and Mama asked about it, when Darling talked about it, when Wen called me, when ting tried to comfort me.... I miss them.

“你这样,爸爸很心疼的你知道吗?!”

Its this that pains me so much...

“做正确的是要比照着正确的方法做事更重要” 山穷水尽疑无路,柳暗花明又一春

抱歉让大家担心了... 真的不懂,要怎么面对这种只意味着自己的人继续打拼... 到了最后,我学会的应该只有,“不服于人的心态”...

No comments: