Sunday, October 19, 2008

AH! Horrible blogspot bully me! Took me so long to upload the pictures i want to upload! Dunno wad problem is it! I had to upload 1 by 1 and not all the pictures are uploaded can. ANGRY!
-
Anyway, i just recover, i won't say completely but at least 80% recharged from my sickness. PUKING! I guess i really am too tired already and giving myself too much unnecessary stress. Its horrible to not eat right, drink right and sleep right... Its not the 1st time doing this but i think i overdid it this time. Sorry to my beloved body, i need to replenish it slowly with lots of vitamins and minerals... HAHA! Crap...
-
Anyway, post some pictures from a while ago when i wanted to but didn't have the time to do so.
-
THis was taken a while ago when i was on Darling's car and he went to fill petrol. Hee~
And the tempting sushi platter hor, i da bao-ed from cold storage after work, coz i didn't eat at all that day. I dun rmb which day already though. And rmb my previous entry? Regarding the BIG event at MM? These are the follow-up pictures which i found in my phone and cam. Hee~
-
This is the only cup of coffee i had those few days. As much as i wanted to have a coffee, i couldn't, no time............ Sian-ed.... And this is the end of the 1st day, which i was waiting for Lao pa to come picked me back home. Damn tired.... I concussed after i reached home. And these are the photos of PL, RF and me in the room.... Yes, Faridah and myself shared a bed, RF 1 bed and PL 1 bed. We took RF in coz it was really sad, he didn't have a room to stay in but he had to reach very early. So i sacriface my bed for him. HAHA! After IRAHSS, i became very sick. In fact it was during IRAHSS i began vomitting. And Thurs it got so bad that i can't walk straight, so Doc gave 2 days MC. Wanted to go back to work on Fri coz there was a dinner, but Friday, my head was still heavy, i went to waste money again, why waste money coz the pills given by another doc is equivalent to Panadol.... DOTS!
-
Anyway, I slept most of my days away, and watched TV. Then i went out for a breather! With my beloved DArling! Hee~ So happy to see my darling... Actually he did came by on Friday to buy me dinner. He was so nice although he needs to rush off. :D
-
We went for Indonesian dinner but i didn't eat a lot coz i was afraid i will vomit again. So i drank more barley and eat the fish and rice. Hee~
-
And DArling wanted to shop for new clothes for his good friend's wedding next month, and he wants to bring me there, so that means i need to shop for mine too but didn't buy anything coz i didn't like the ones he chose. HA!
I like this blouse but i dun pull it off well enough for me to buy it... Hai....
-
Tried some shoes also but didn't buy... Shouldn't splurge coz i need to get a new bag already... And, as mentioned, i started taking lots of pictures coz i haven't touch my cam for so so long, i dun want it to rust!My darling is so sweet!As mentioned, the Indonesian cuisine.And darling was posing for ME! Hee~Our HUGE close-up!And i can never explain how nice it is to have Darling by my side. Because he always makes me laugh and smile and forget all my problems. He may be a nuisance sometimes but he always treats me best. For that, i swear i will never let him go. :D
-
Went for lunch with Ting today, not really a perfect lunch coz i didn't eat much. But we chatted quite a bit. Its nice to sit down and chat up with my dear sister. Although its not really those deep heart to heart kind of thing, but just knowing that i have the comfort of her with me, is so enough already.
-
I can never ask for more... Its because of all these people that made me so happy...
-
我喜欢这样的感觉,有着关心我的人,关心我... 我是幸福的,我知道,我很幸福...
-
我爱你,老公!
-
我会继续加油!我会的!
-
For the many times, I will give it my best shot!

No comments: