Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Life's been alright... Only feeling rather sleepy at some times of the day. HAHA!!!

Busy with Food event, and aiyo, there is this woman from SP hor, really hor................. Why can't there be more NP lecturers that i can deal with, for the very least, same school mah! I really drat talking to that person. WAH LAO! I know aunty lah but no need SO aunty can.............. OMG!

I need to start appreciating the people in my office! So in love with pretty Ruth and calm Poh Ling... HOHO!!! They are so included in my list of BEST PEOPLE in my LIFE! HOHo!

Poor Lin Na wasn't really happy today. Shall not say too much... Heh heH!

Nothing extraordinary to post today... Ermmmm............................... I miss JIAWEN! Haha! And i miss my DEAR MELISSA LIM MEI QIAN!

HoHo!

Skeptical about the things happening around me... Especially you... I love you...

No comments: