Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Never in my best mood. Tired is all i can say AGAIN!
-
Ah Mah went into hospital for an Op, i went to visit her and although everything is all fine, Ah mah seems to have gone through a lot... She lost so much weight that i can barely recognize her. She said she didn't eat for 3 days... She will get well soon, i'm sure...
Today, i went back to work because of certain things that i cannot disclose. I am feeling rather unhappy working at this place. I'm threatened and tortured and deprive of the freedom i'm supposed to have. "You better dun make any dates after work ah!" Total turn off.
-
I'm not making a living there, i am doing my attachment for goodness sake! So much for all the trying, one word from her and ya, the whole world nearly crash... Giving so little yet wanting so much. Hai.... That's why i am tired.
-
So after going back to do some stuff, i decided to go find Da kor, which then occured to me that it shouldn't be too far from Bugis. I tried to walk there. I walked past Museum i think and i saw these wordings hung on the wall, its interesting. I took picture of it.
I meet some Caucasians who asked for directions and luckily i know where suntec is. Heh! But then, i was at the wrong direction to Funan. Well, after a lot of searching, and sweating out, i decided to take a cab to Funan.
-
Went to find Da kor then find my stuff but didn't managed to find. Took train back.
-
Along the way on the train, quite some stuff went through my head, i don't know wad have i done wrong, or wad i did not do. Aunty says, its culture shock, so i take it as that's that. Working hasn't been something strange to me, meeting people of all sorts has become a norm but this one, i dunno how to handle.
-
I can only do my best. That's all i can say.
-
Then, the fatigue on my legs came in.
-
I went to wait for Darling to knock off, coz he's knocking off early today. We went for dinner at Block 15plus there again. Had Laksa, nuggets and fries, kopi and 100plus. We were both tired. I was bitching to darling my stuff and he was telling me some of his stuff.
-
We sat for a while then headed back coz we were both pretty tired.
Chatted with him till he reached JB and i went to bath. Slowly touched around, watched a bit of TV, washed my Foundation sponge, arranged my room a little and came online.
-
Hun called to ask me to go movie with the rest but i rejected. I'm sorry... I just want to spend some time alone. I know you guys are making the effort to ask me out. I shall date you all on Sat Night after i have enough sleep on Friday night.
-
Pay day didn't seem to be special at all. Shall keep the rest of the comments to myself.
-
It takes so much to make things right but it only take one fault to make it all wrong... I will continue to try for the sake of myself, not anyone else. Spare me for being selfish for a while...

No comments: