Friday, October 03, 2008

Few shocking things:

1. I dreamt of my toddler cousin, Jerome and his father, who is my Uncle. Heh hEh!
2. I had Bee Hoon this morning and a Kopi (nothing shocking right?), after that i Lao Sai
3. I nearly drowned in the pool of e-mails today.
4. I have so many lists to handle, i think i am screwing myself
5. I looked through i believe some hundred of books to check for errors (especially upside down pages)
6. I took cab 2 times today, one of which i can claim.
7. I complained to Jia Wen and she felt for me, so sad i cannot meet them!
8. Darling says he misses me and he wants to have dinner with me. But it was so short coz i have tasks to complete. ):
9. I saw a woman fell on the bus lightly but she sat there, seemingly fainted, i dun even know what to do. But her kids helped her up in a very hard way. I think she is low blood or something. She dun seem well.
10. I forgot to "Di" my EZ-link when i alight the bus.

Hai.... I need to work tmr... Wad can I say now? Bitches remains as Bitches. Am I correct?

I question myself, why be a hypocrite? I can't bring myself to say things which I don't even mean... I choose to remain silent... This is not what I expected it to be if I am expected of something...

Everyone has been an awesome moral support.... Especially my lovely hubby...

No comments: