Monday, November 20, 2006

Weekend ended

Let me begin with yesterday. I think my internal alarm is well set at around 7plus am. I woke up at 7plus yesterday and was wondering whether there was school or not. HAHA!!! Then, i woke up again at 9am. I was like, "OMG, not again." Hee~ Anyway, finally, cannot stand the waking up, i got up at 10.30am. So CoOLL!!! Hee~

Wanted to start doing some homework but hee, the Discoovery channel caught my attention. It was bout a ship called, Canada... It sunk. Something like that. Watched till 11plus. Dearr haven't sms me so i figured she was still sleeping. Went to bath and all, then started to do Excel. That's when she kind of smsed me.

So we met at around 2.45pm. And i was pretty pissed with my hair.. Well, went on out.

Reached hotel, there were so shocked with both of our hairs... HAHA!!! A big change i guess. Well, it was a good thing some of them said it looks nice... Relieved... BUT BUT!!! HONEY was like, "SHIT!" when he saw the both of us from far... HAHA!!! BUT nVm... I DUn care!

After many many talkings and chattings, we went to Subway for the 1st meal after her $3 Chicken. Then, we went to the toilet at B1, hee~ We went to shop around then. Wisma, Taka, then fareast... All the way till the sky turns dark. Dun even know wad we were shopping bout. K, black pants, didn't get that. Bought a S&K's Tee, with Dearr... hee~ Anyway, dearr was looking for RING but cannot find one. We took Pics together again... Cute as ever.

Ate a lot that day... Chicken, Subway, KFC, Laksa... Heh HeH! My feet were hurting very much...

Anyway, reached home and was almost dying.. Helped mama Massage and then massaged myself... Then, sleep.

Woke up at 12pm sharp this afternoon and the 1st sms i saw was, " I Love you Darl Darl..." HAHa!!! So sweet right, the first thing u saw in the morning is such a sweet sweet thing. Dear, Aiai, LAo Gong, when will i received one from u all?? Hee~

Then, makan makan lunCh, then began started sending surveys to friends to help me do.

Completed Excel at around 5plus.

Then, shitted.

Rushed out of my house at 6pm.

Met up with Darl who now is my girlfriend and helped him DL-ed games for her Jie. And ya, we talked crap again. Hee~ Always...

He sent me home and it was pouring. GoSh... I bet it's gonna be a great night sleep.

A few times, his phone rang and i kept insisting it was his girlfriend... Very funny the way he reacted. Cute Ok!!! To play this sort of thing. Well, but there will always be a time when we odd to be serious.. I dunno how though. :)

Came home and here i am, blogging. I think i did wad i should already... So ya, I hope so lah... Haven't do tutorials though... Hee~ Gotta stay tml for FABM project. Yup...

K, i'll end here...

Loves...

The first sight I see when I open my eyes, was your loving words, bringing me far far away... The touch you gave, caught me by surprise yet it came on time... The smile you showed tells me something that I don't wanna know... The look you gave, I can't take it anymore... The love we had, does not exist anymore... Is that right? Or are we deceiving ourselves more? Or was that just a wishful thought? Maybe... Who knows? Still, I am looking at you smiling but my world goes on without you... No matter where it goes, I believe you'll still be there, be it a lover or a friend... Love you...

No comments: