Tuesday, November 21, 2006

MooD Swinging back and forth...

Well, I really had a good night sleep, no idea bout wadever in my deep sleep but i knew i had an sms on my phone. Well, i was in concussion.

Woke up in the morning and my hair was like, ehh, a big ball. HAha!!! Ok, then the wax went up and it was alright.

The sun was shining brightly early in the morning. Why i notice? Coz it was shining right into my eyes and i couldn't open my eyes in the bus. Hee~ Reached school and we were supposed to do the Meeting thingy for WCOM. My group's slot was 9.30am, so we went to canteen one and waited. The meeting was so funny you know... Well, i think its because Mei Qing was our CEO and she just made it so funny. HAHA!! We ended with, a big hand in hand hush... HAHA!!! She's cute.

MAEC was the same, difficult to understand.

Went to canteen and eat with Yee Shan and co. met Izwan from OHS... HAHA!!! He is still as funny. Hee~

After that, went to library and got so confused with the room thingy. Was able to get a room at 2pm for an hour. So, they came at around 2pm. Ya, and we began discussion and it was a fruitful discussion. I'm glad i'm with the group. (:

Well, left at around 3.30pm. It was pouring yet another time. Took 174 with Val back.

Went to WM and shop for some food. Bought Peanut butter, loaf of bread and breakfast cereals. Ya... Went back then.

K, i was shocked by a CENTIPEDE!!!! Yes, a centipede. It wasn't huge but it was considered big. I was like, "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!" And from then on, my eyes were on the floor. Hee~

At home, 4 slices of bread with peanut butter made up my dinner. YuMMY!

I fell asleep on the sofa again. I woke up and realised my mouth was open, not drooling... HAHA!!!

Well, watched TV and was so envious with the beautiful house pple have. Hai... Wanna arrange my room too..

Ehh... I am having a bad cramps now...

Very frustrated with some stuff going on. When can i really learn to be selfish? I tried hard for working in OHS, it is difficult to turn away from them but i did that, and now, it is just the process. With friends? I dunno how to... Well, i guess i am just tired. Ignore my comments.

HM smsed me and said that they are having a friendly match tml, can't make it to see or play, i hope they do well. Do miss the team. Have fun girls and play hard.

Questions on marriage. I planned to get marry at around 24-26, the best, at 25. After graduation, i will be about 21. If i can get into Uni, will take another 2yrs, by then, i'll be 23. In Uni, will look for an eligible guy and probably choose him as my future boyfriend. Then, i'll be out in society when i'm 24. Have a love running for a coupld of years and there, i can get marry at 26.

Or, if i dun get into Uni, i'll be out in society when i'm 21. I'll then be able to find a bachelor who is rich and suave and dream for a while before deciding to get marry. Ermm... I guess i won't be able to earn my 1st million bucks like that. Heh HeH! Pray hard that my hubby got that million bucks account. Hee~

Being kind of practical with the criteria of a husband. Well, he can just be a plain guy with nothing. We can build wad we want together and earn our 1st million together too. Ultimately, a guy who loves me more than i love him. Not realistic? Well, that's wad i think, wad i want, do hope it will come true. (:

Well, love doesn't comes by everyday... Love ain't easy if it is not right. Love, wad a marvellous word...

Some say love, it is a river, that drowns the tender reed. Some say love, it is a razor, that leaves ur soul to bleed. Some say love, it is a hunger, and endless it can be. I say love, it is a flower, and you, is only seed. It's the heart, afraid of breaking, that never learns to dance. It's the dream, afraid of waking, that never takes the chance. It's the one, who won't be taken, who cannot seem to get. And the soul, afraid of dying, that never learns to live... -The Rose-
















































































Well, that wraps up my blog for today...

Ciao!

No comments: