Monday, November 27, 2006

Wad? I dunnoe

I think today is boring... Went to school as usual on a Monday morning and make it through the morning feeling really good until it began to drizzle then pour.

I went home and ate the chicken rice that i bought from Wen Dong Ji where i was given the ultimate spotlight because mama's colleuges were, "her daughter!" HAha...

The rain continued to pour and suddenly i have a very weird weather broadcaster. Y weird u may ask, we were both in Batok and he smsed 3 times to tell me bout the weather although i know he was trying to show some concern, asking me to bring umbrella and all. However, its weird coz i could see that it was raining heavily. HAha! Guess who is he? Hee~

Rain subsided, went out to WM library to find more books on FABM project. After browsing through, i found 2 more books. Why i can borrow more books? Coz i took mama's IC to borrow. HAHA!!! Then, went to find the book, "99 things to do before dying"(chinese) for girlfriend. I had a really hard time looking for it. Knowing that it is in the library, i went to the com to find, then the damn thing just dun wanna come out. So i used my naked eyes to browse through the entire section and they were dropping out. HAHA! I gave up, went to the com again and after all the pressing, finally able to find the book number and without much effort put in, i found the book. Just like that. Read it while walking out of WM.

I saw Mr Wai and Billy...

Then, slowly walked to VK and at the same time reading the book.

Reached VK, and i haven't finished the foreword, kind of walk back and read again, then failed korean boyfriend came out to talk to me. hA!!! A pretty long chat with him... A very odd chat but well, fun. Waiting for the korea pics to be up so can look see look see... Hee~

After reading wad i wanna read, decided to leave.

Still, sms-ing darl... He is being cute all these while.

Well, i shall end here.. I'm tired...

Nights...

Havng too much in my mind that can't be gotten out of... I've had enough of tiring myself, had too much to worry now... When will things be quiet again? When can I be a nobody again... Take me away into a dream of no return...

No comments: