Friday, November 24, 2006

Changes

Many commotions today and i am kind of confused with the stuff. 1st, Fish asked me to go Party world, i say should be alright. Then, Hong and Hun say wanna go Vivo, i was thinking go vivo 1st then to K. So everything was alright. However, the 2 guys dun seem like they wanna go K or wadever, come today, hong also say he dun wanna go Vivo, so i told Fish go K. Then Fish told me, only 4 pple left, change to Movie. A bit turned off. So in the end, i decided not to go. MesSy...

Glad that the week is coming to an end. This week passed really fast and i did all my stuff on time. So happy... This weekend will be spent on FABM inidividual's project.

There are some stuff that are kept in me that i really wanna say. Sometimes, it is just so irritating when you know pple are reading wad i am writing and i can't say anything that offend pple. Well, that's y it's call BLOG and not DIARY... HAHA!

Well, i am on my very own, they will be a change of attitude somewhere in me, dun find it different. There are some things that i have time for, some that i don't. Some people that are worth talking to, some that are not. Some that i can share everything with, some i can't. I got too much to handle in my life rather than something that you can't be bothered with. It is new and it ain't strong, and i am quitting, not gonna make that effort anymore. END.

Waiting for my hair to grow long... Waiting and waiting... I dun wanna CUT ANYMORE!!!!! ArGH!!!

Aiai called me all of a sudden just now and sounded so fierce and at the same time, sounds like she wants to cry. Coz she was working with the trainee and she dun likes. Can understand, had those moments back then too, unbearable, but well, the only thing you can do as a new staff is to tolerate. Up to a point that you know you are right and he is right, scold the hell out of him and you'll feel damn good. BESt example, Renny... He pissed me so much a few times that i shot him back. HAHA!!! AiAi, if really cannot stand him, scold him, tell him you not happy, at least you have your reasons for not wanting to work with him. OK? But dun start a fight just when event starting O... GuAi... Love YoU...

I was so ATTACKED by Girlfriend today... O my God... CAnnot stand him... But he is CuTe... My girlfrienD...

Dearr should be working now and she should be seeing Kennedy didi... His graduation.

I dunnoe what else to say here... So boring...

身无分文,只有我的心。天无风云,只有冷漠的雨。地无寸草,只有寂寞的昆虫。前途无光,只有你的左右。 若无爱,何来情? 若无天,何有地?若无你, 何来未来?

镜子里的自己,我讨厌你。怎么看都不顺眼,我就是不喜欢你。 于是换了一百种发型,一百种心情, 我还是我, 我逃不开自己。能不能再回去,我要把什么事都学会,我要认真地爱一回,不让爱我的人伤悲。生命中,总有些事会后悔,至少我曾经,真心去挽回...

No comments: