Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Another DAy...

Dun really have much to say...

Had BCA presentation, got so many mistakes.

Went to Mac for Hotcake breakfast, my first try on hotcakes since i dunnoe when, i dun really have a good impression of hotcakes...

Then, went back to Batok to find things to munch on. Thought of asking Hun and PH out to do homework. Wanted to do it in the afternoon but PH finish school at 5pm.

Walked pass VK, saw Girlfriend=Darl sitting outside. Went to BOO him.. Wanted to send him his songs but he was charging his phone. Hee~ Then, sent it to Shikin's phone instead. Richard came out and treat me his korean food. Dried cuttlefish which i told him wasn't my fave. Then he gave me sweets... GINSENG?! NO WAY! HAHA!! Not even mama can make me eat Ginseng... K, a bit picky with that but the taste and smell of ginseng makes me feel like vomitting. But the peanut candy is nice...

Back home, watched Journey to the West with Kor Kor... So sian, watch so many times liao. Then, i accidentally fell asleep again...

Woke up, went to do my POA. Ermm... A bit confusing but well, still did it. Around 6plus, PH called me, so i woke Hun up and yaya, went to Mac later on. That's where all the pics came from.

I finished my POA there and then and kind of figured out some MAEC thingy. Ya...

Considering on whether to go K with Fish and all on Thurs not. Feel like going to Vivo more.. Hai... WAit till then i guess.

PH, Hun and I decided to meet up one day every week to do our work and study together. Like that idea... I named them, "My boyfriends". HAHA!!!

I love it when choatic moments come the friends of my life.. Who would expect all these? Fate brings us together, now it brings us closer... Friends...
Posing For my CAM!















Can see they love each other... LoVey...














My korean Sweets from my Failed Korean BF














HUN HUN HUnny














The 3 of uS... 1... 2... 3...










































NiGHtS!!!

No comments: