Monday, November 27, 2006

Satisfied with my Day...

Good... Wanted to wake up earlier to go run but i'm such a lazy bum, slept till 10.30am. Instead, i did 30 sit-ups in the afternoon within a minute, a way to keep myself a bit fitter. HAHA!! Lame...

I woke up many times during my sleep. I knew Lao pa went out, i knew lao ma went out and i knew my handphone rang. HAHA!!! FunNy ar... But i kept dozing back.

Was watching some show on TV, until CSI began and i was hooked on till 2pm then was i willing to start doing some work. Hee~ So, i'm happy, coz i completed POA and also MAEC. Hee~ But there's some stuff to add on for MAEC. Started with FABM, shall not review my progress.

Then, went to bath. Wanted to go WM earlier to find some books but only reached at around 6pm. Well, Darl didn't sms so i assumed he was still busy. After browsing many many books, realised it was 6.40pm so smsed him and he was standing outside library already. HAHA! He wanted to write out some of the stuff he read in the book but well, he decided to just return it. Coz i need to borrow book.

Went to KFC for dinner. I wasn't really hungry but well, he bought it, i ate it, didn't finish though. That was when Ting smsed me to join her at MAc. So i asked Darl wad time going off, and he said after eating. So i requested him to send me home then back again. HAHA!!! So Bad... But he was nice enough to do that just his boyfriend(SOUNDS WEIRD). HAHA!!!

After turning into the long path, he saw the friend that he was supposed to meet after me, so i was like, "I go first lah..." I got a feeling that he thinks that i think that that girl has something going on between them so he smsed later to kind of explain... But well, it doesn't matter in any case... I'm sure u know wad i'm implying. (:

He kept telling me that he is feeling very vex, unsure of where he should be going at the age of 30? Perhaps. Well, i tried thinking for him, tried making him laugh a little but to no avail. Well, i guess he gotta get out of it by himself. I can only reassure him of wad he wants.

He told me a joke. Find it funny. Let me share with you all.
One day, his boss and his car were parking side by side in the carpark. They finished work together. His boss haven't seen his new car b4, so he dashed onto the passenger seat of his car. He was touching this and that. Then, his boss saw the turtle soft toy, he picked it up and sniffed it so hard. So, the owner asked disgustedly, "wad you doing?!" His boss replied, "Sniffing whether got Apple's smell..."

HAHAHAHAHA!!! For god sake! I kind of left the turtle alone after knowing that my failed korean boyfriend SNIFFED it... YuCks... HAHA!!! Please... Many pple hugged it lah, and there were even chili sauce on it... So groSe... Can't imagine...

Met up with Ting and we were feeling all so negative about OHS and i was kind of mad for the fact that Honey asked AiAi to be his coordinator... AiyO... Y?! Y?! Y must he always find somebody that is close to me to be the coordinator, ask others lah, i'm sure there are many others in the hotel to choose from, y always my friend? Now my AiAi... I am speechless with his action, angry at the thought of it. Hai... Now, Aiai is having problems... Feel so Last TIME! Hai...

Back home and i am printing the improved notes(that's wad it says)... School tmr... 9am class... Will be home early though. Can do my report and do more research.

Going back to work on Saturday although i was so determined not to. However, this one time is for AiAi, to work with her for the one time. Still, the thought of having to spray my whole head black is so irritating... Turn off... Well, i guess i should just think of the bright side, i can work with AIAI... WaHAHAHAHa!!!

To Aiai: Dun give up so easily on yourself. When things are within our limits, do it. I would rather you go up to O level even if u barely make it to Sec 5. No matter wad, you still have friends to help u out and a loving boyfriend to keep you going. Dun give up so easily please... Breaks my heart to see you dragging, dun want you to walk the footstep of a deteriorating path... Love You... And Smile... (:

For a minute I thought you wanna get me off of you... Maybe you should...

No comments: