Thursday, January 28, 2010

I haven't came up with an aim for the year. Feeling rather.... How should i put it? I dunno, just living each day and waiting for the next. January is coming to an end so fast.
-
Last Friday, we had our monthly meeting at Zi Yean restaurant around Redhill there. So many councils came. And we had to have 3 round tables for dinner. HAHA!!! The food are pretty good, dunno the price though.

Darling and I had a huge tiff last weekend also. I supposed there's just too much consideration to take in once we made a decision on something. It can get up to one's nerve so badly that you can't control it. It can be disastrous. How well do we know each other? How well do we know ourselves? Try answering that.
-
I took a day off on Tuesday to get my hair done. FINALLY! So i have pretty straight hair on top and curls below. I like like like but its so hard to maintain the curls especially when my hair is so dry. I just gotta be a bit more hardworking -> apply condition everyday.
-
Darling and I went to Giant coz i wanna buy tidbits and yeah, i bought A LOT of Tidbits! HAHAHHAHA!!! So happy!
-
Then decided to do pedicure coz i really miss that place which always give me the BEST pedi/mani at a really affordable price. WAHAHAHA!!! Nice right?

Went to Chinatown with pa and ma for some CNY shopping. And we walked into this place which sells all sorts of bonsai! I was intrigued by all the pretty flowers... Too bad my phone don't have a good camera to take nice shots of them.

Considering the time now, its obvious that i'm in the office. I woke up late today, papa came to wake me up, haha! And Papa drove me to work. We left house at 8.40am.
-
The problem with Singapore roads is that it always jam early in the morning but once it strikes 8.30am, the traffic will start to loosen, and become easier to move on the road. However, this morning, the opposite occured. It was jamming like crazy at 8.50am. I only reached work at 9.15am. HA! But its ok here, at least my boss is not that strict on our timing. As long as there isn't any meeting or stuff to complete, we can come in later but not too late, usually any time before 9.30am is ok.
-
Anyway, i had a Milo, and i burnt my tongue coz its so damn hot. HA!
-
Just bought Gatsby Hair Foam and its really gd! It styled my hair and hold it well unlike Lucidol, feels so cheated after using it.


Still got some CNY shopping to do. Haven't got enough clothes. :D
-
That's all, folks.

No comments: