Thursday, January 07, 2010


Canon Digital IXUS 100 IS


I think I will be getting this. Although i do like the new IXUS 200 but me cannot afford it... Hai.. I don't really like how Sony camera can make a photo look fake, the contrast and all. Canon cams always give off this very REAL feel to the photo. I don't know la, that's just how i feel. Oooo... IXUS200 got touch screen... Sadly, me can only afford IXUS100. Its ok, its a good camera too... I like the red and black ones. Hee~~ Another good thing about the cam outlook is, the whole thing is 1 colour, like black throughout, not black infront and silver behind. Feels so slick.......... WAHAHA!!!
-
Kk, once i get my pay next month (make sure i won't be broke), i will go buy this cam. I was hoping to get it at some IT show but will have to wait till March at Suntec, but i want the cam for Jesscy's wedding, CNY and most importantly, during my job trip at Dubai... Ermmm... Should i wait till March and used my current cam (without a spring, it flew out -_-) or should i get it once i get paid this month? Ermmmm.... I shall go looking around again, I always change my mind for this kind of gadgets anyway. Hee~
-
Getting my netbook soon also. Bought it from Bt Kor... Although i don't really know the details of the netbook but i guess should be no fault since its my bro selling. HAHA! My laptop is back after Bt kor fixed it for me. He said there weren't much problem, just that program don't shut down. HAHA! I feel so dumb coz he told me he just open Task Manager and close them one by one and that's ok. Heh!
-
O... Can somebody tell me how to make "Low disc space in C Drive" to "High Disc space in C drive"? I keep uninstalling things but that thing still pops out. And its irritating me, coz the rest of the program seems all usable... O well....
-
I got a new phone last week. HTC Magic, its a Google phone, so damn pissed with it coz of the bluetooth thingy. Anyway, managed to download an application that allows the phone to send file via bluetooth but i still can't receive files. Other than that, i kind of like the phone. Hee~
-
I think i will incur quite a bit of money for my bill next month. Ha!
-
Its 2010. I keep reminding myself this. I must save lots of money. Main priority in 2010: Life, Love, House.

No comments: