Friday, January 15, 2010

I have nothing to do. Erm...

Kind of nua-ed the whole day away browsing any website that came to my mind. Thought there may be a MJ session tonight but called off coz 2 not available, 1 cannot be located.. Ha! Ridiculous.

Anyway, I'm turning 22 this yr. HA! As i grow older, i started to realise there are many and bigger problems waiting for me to solve it. Gosh... I see all those younger kids, growing up, wearing make-up, wearing lesser clothes etc. But i couldn't rmb myself doing that. When did i started putting make-up? I think i was 16? I guess.. When i started working...

When did i started to wear lesser? When i lost weight! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Around 17 or 18 i think. Hee~

When did i held hands with a guy, when i was 17 also? I dun recall. HA!

When did i started clubbing? 16 i think... It was short-life, i stopped at 17. I think. Didn't really club a lot too, didn't really like the people and the smell of the places. But i do like chilling out in bars, a place with a good live band, and most definitely with a few glasses of alcohol.

O! Never tried getting drunk and i dun wanna try.

Secondary School
In Secondary school, i rmb Mrs Loo, she made my Math damn good. Even when i was on duty to clean board, i'm afraid she'd scold me if i erase the wrong stuff. HAHA!!! I was Math rep for dunno which term, and i need to collect all the exercise book and bring to her office. But can never forget how she drilled everything into my head, sometimes when i face a question, i didn't even have to think. That was how good she made us, me at least. I was an A1 Math student! WAHa!

 I rmb Mr Onn, he made my Chemistry's grade went up. He is that quiet fellow who the whole class will bully but he is really gd with the science, he just carried on teaching. Whenever i ask a question, he will answer them in a way for me to understand. But he left the school quite early and he was replaced by none other thatn Ms Wang. HAHA!

I nv understood her.

I rmb ermmmmmm.......... Mr Yang, his Chinese lesson is really great, like the way he'd tell a story about the new word. And then Mdm Khong, she always ask me to read passages, almost everyday that i got so sick of it, then she realised and she stopped calling my name. HAHA!!! She won't call 爱萍, she'll call Ai PING (Read as I 冰)... Hee~ Proud to say, i got Top Chinese a few times...

I forgot the name of the 1st teacher who taught us D&T, but i like his lesson, he is quite funny but if he's fierce, he's really fierce. Well, and there was Ms Lim, the one who made the whole class go against each other.

I am also a Top D&T kid. :)

O! Ms Teo, always have headache. Her English is really awesome! And my English improve coz of her. Only managed to be a B student.

The rest are vaguely rmbed.

O! And a big part of my Sec life, was Netball. Being in school team was so hard. I guess if we weren't part of the pioneer batch student, i wouldn't make it into school team. But well, i did. I was very slack initially but later started playing seriously. Its tiring but fun. I was DEFENDER coz me fat fat then. HAHA!!!

I love Secondary school life! Really do...

Poly years
Ermm... I rmbed i struggled a lot for poly... Everything was different. The 1st sem was horrible... It was a good thing i never failed any modules.

The pple i meet there are all nice. But most of us have our own lives. Out of the class itself, the rest were, i feel, free-riders. I really feel that way. Ha!

Everything slowly settled in year 2 and being able to handle the work load much much better. And i think year 3 is the best (excluding the attachment part). HAHAHA!!!!

So fast hor... I'm surviving in the working world. I think i am lucky, i really think i am. HAHAHA!!!

Bigger things to do following everything else. I'm not living for anyone else, i just wanna do things which i am happy doing. I wanna be happy happy... That's all i wanna do.

No point struggling with what others think right?

If this is what i want, then just go ahead...

No comments: