Friday, January 15, 2010

Last week, 7 Jan, was Jesscy's BD. As usual, our BD cake cutting in office! YEaH! It was ice cream cake! I was so bloated that day after lunch then the cake...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESSCY! She's getting married on 31 Jan 2010, fyi. So blessed, i feel.

On Saturday, Darling, came to pick me up and  i rmbed to bring my luggage to fix. Finally, hope it'll be done soon!

Darling permed my hair on Thurs and he mentioned wad his boss said on Friday which I can't help thinking, he never changes. Just don't understand how can 1 person promised so much but put so much act which everybody sees through. Is that really that way a boss acts? I warned my bf nv to do that if he becomes a boss one day. O well....
-
I think i like my perm. But i still dun like the mixed colour i have on my hair. And need to get the top rebonded.

We had dinner at Nachos i think. They have their own chilli, the food are not bad.


Darling took this photo of me. Hee~ The hair looks good like that. :D Oooo... I put on fake lashes that day, it was so tedious... But looks gd...

Darling always looks good with short hair but i think this cut wasn't done well, can see edgy finishing... O well..

We walked around the building but didn't get anything... I didn't see anything i want...

We headed home later on and i watched TV and chatted a little with his mama.
-
Sunday evening, we went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks. SO adorable! Hee~~~ Then we went for a damn good dinner at Kulai. OMG! The crab is SO FREAKing DELICIOUS! Its near Yellow corner... HA!

I was off on Monday, Darling wanted to rebond my hair at his place but early in the morning, his mother knocked on the door and delivered bad news about his grandma. So darling had to bring me back and go to his grandma's.
-
Before that, we had lunch at Kinsahi, City Sq.



Then, Darling walked me to custom and i took a bus back myself.
-
I spent the rest of my off day at home, nua-ing away. HAhahaha!
-
BT kor passed me my new netbook on Sunday also. It was doing the set up and i think that was the 1st time i did that? I think. I dun rmb doing that for my Acer. Anyhow, its small and light. I LIKE! I can bring overseas without being afraid somebody will snatch my heavy Acer away. hee~
-
I was reading the CNY luck thingy last week. It says, Dragon should go overseas this coming Tiger year, but should be careful of losing stuff. So i need to get a good bag for me to put my stuff properly. :D Time to go Bugis St SOON!
-
Work has been steady this month. Upcoming - Fly Dubai on 18.02.10 for a week.
-
2kor and Christelle decided to ROM on 10.10.10. Awesome!
-
Chatted with Uting online the other day. Got the news that she will be ROM-ing in the next 2 years, before that, they are gonna apply for BTO 1st. Amazing, ain't it?
-
I'm waiting for Ting to come back soon on 12.02.10. :D
-
Huige finally proposed to Ruth! She is so happy. Wad a way to end the year. Looking forward to her wedding on 19.09.10.
-
Ciao for now!

No comments: