Friday, February 05, 2010

New Image

Today, I decided to change my entire blog by deleting all the pretty pretty stuff and just do a normal kind of blog.

I'm already turning 22 this year, its time (i guess) to act a little bit more like a grown up. Some stuff remains here and removed the tagboard which sat there for the past few years. I still can't bear to delete all the other things i blogged about, don't know, i guess its that feeling that lingers on.

A little bit contradicting. Because a couple of years ago, I threw away all the letters my friends wrote to me when we were in Primary School but I can't bear to delete these posts? HAhA! I think I'm gonna give it some thoughts.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the rest of this year already coz its Feb, which means i'm gonna start travelling soon! For work that is. Itss so nice to be able to go to different countries to see all kind of different stuff. :D

I'm grateful that i'm working here.

Darling just called up and asked me to post photos of my hair on FB for someone to see. Its a little bit weird. But i'll do that. I think its one of his customers who wanna take a look.

That's it for now.

I have 1hr 30min more.

No comments: