Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Marvellous Tuesday

I was in the office today and talking to my colleague about buying a bag. We were telling each other about the bags from Charles and Keith and we wanted to buy one but they are all too expensive.

So we decided to head to Clarke Quay Central's Charles&Keith to take a look. We walked from Outram to Central.......... Our first time doing so. After countless browsing and consideration, i finally decided to buy the black bag with gold metalware (my favourite combination), i used Lynn's privilege card and got 10% discount, but it still totalled to $50.30. I've nv used Charles&Keith's bag before but i've got quite a lot of good feedback about their bags so i am giving it a shot, knowing that its half a hundred bucks. HA!

Its like the best bag to bring overseas can?! I can put my netbook in, even if i wanna put my laptop in, its also possible. WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Feels so proud of myself! It looks good and its so practical! But, the one disadvantage of the bag is, it is kind of heavy. Its ok for me though. Heee~~~

In the evening, Darling told me his Canon friend will be bringing the camera to him so i can go get it from him in the evening and SO I DID! I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I own a Canon Digital Camera now. I LOVE it so much! Its RED and its SMALL, just the thing for good travel! Not to mention, best photo quality... WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's it for today!

No comments: