Friday, April 25, 2008

Woke up early in the morning, body is telling me to stay in bed but i had to get up for IS lesson today. I was doing things so slowly not because i want to but coz i felt rather weak. Moving of eyeballs still hurt my head.

No choice, i woke papa up, ask him to drive me to school. Thanks Pa...

Then, when i reached school, i was feeling really tired, well i thought its any normal morning grunchiness.

After presenting for CSC, i sat down and look at laptop, browse nothing, while kingston was busy doing his draft which is due tmr. Poor them, so last minute.

When WISP started, my head was starting to hurt again, and i felt kind of feverish and really cold. And that damn cute tutor of ours, made the air con colder. I was shivering already.

Class ended, i rushed out of class, went to toilet, then headed to bus stop.

Bus was damn cold, or maybe its myself, i was really shivering.

I went to find Darling, and i kept hugging his leg coz it felt so warm. And he said my lips were turning purple, looks as if i was poisoned. Herbal shop de boss lady was very nice, she brewed bitter tea for me and didn't accept any payment. So nice of her... But the tea was really bad, so bitter... I felt warmer after that.

Darling bought fish soup for me again and while walking to kopitiam, we saw the big BITCH! HAHA!

I went back after that, i had no appetite, didn't finish the soup, i went to sleep after that.

Woke up and i felt really cold, body very warm. At that point, i know i am sick, real bad.

Went to pee then covered myself with blanket and wore jacket, trying to sweat myself. Did felt a little better. But after a while, head pain and fever came back. OMG!

My head was so heavy and i didn't have any appetite, mama took a bit of things for me to eat. I felt so weak, i dun even feel like walking to a clinic.

I even went to bath just to keep my body temp down but to no avail.

Darling called and asked how i was doing, and i told him bad.

Finally decided to go see doc, damn weak. Told doc my problems, and he prescribed a lot of pills for me. For my fever, head pain, protect stomach coz of head pain pills, cough, blocked nose, anti-biotic. My gosh.... And a day's MC.

Met Wei Yi and Kok Hong at Alif after seeing doc.

Went home, eat pills, now i dun feel good. Hai...

I'm sick... So sick... Just when there are so many things to do.... Hai...

Doc asked me to drink plenty of water and have enough sleep. So ya.. I'm turning in now. I dun even feel like brushing teeth.

PS: After 3 days of struggling, i thought i could get better by self-medicating, but the saddest thing is, it didn't happen. My body is on red alert and white flag is hung up high. It finally gave up and now, i need to rest.

Darling, thanks for calling me when I feel so vulnerable.

No comments: