Monday, April 14, 2008

TA Da! New blog skin... Took me so long to have the mood to do something... HoHo!

And just a blink of an eye, 2 months has past by and the new semester is beginning. WHICH MEANS, this is my LAST year of POLY! Isn't it fast? It still feels like i was a freshman, not knowing where is where and looking real damn trying to find ways around campus. And now, i'm left with the last third of the course. Whew... and i am getting old...

Well, its not the last of it, so i still need to buck up for this entire academic year. First off for Level 3.1, same, schooling... Heh HEh! Kind of envy my other friends from other courses, coz they dun have as many modules as i have this semester but me, just like any other sem i had before, 8 modules, including 2 IS modules. Heh Heh! Time table doesn't look good, coz almost everyday is long... To add on, there's bound to be project work to worry about so i'm pretty much immobilised (i hope there is this word) for my weekdays and most prob, even my weekends.

O well, can only welcome it with a good smile on my face. :)

Ok, past couple of months has been alright. I dun rmb myself working too much, but i did go back to OHS which scrutinised any future work. Also, went to UBS to help out at both Client Services and Catering. :D Didn't earn a lot of money but well, i got through the 2 months without starving.

Took my TP and well, as everyone should've known by now, I failed it. Well, it doesn't matter, i'm just taking a short break from it right now and after a while, i shall go back to it, full-forced, ready to kick some ass. HA! No, to pass TPs. Hee~

Also, i spent quite some times with all my friends. Had the chance to, every now and then, meet up with the terry, hun and ph. Went for supper and all, just as usual.

Not to forget, with my sister as well, who, during the 2 weeks when she was gone, i was so bored. HAHA!

And, met up with Aiai as well, a pretty brief one but for the very least, we met up. :D

O... This is rare, met up with Ling Hui too... We're always busy with our own things and didn't have time to catch up, finally, with ting's BD, we met up. :D

The most marvellous thing, been spending the past couple of months with my lovely Darling. Its not always happy though, we did have our times but i guess giving in to each other is part of wad we do now. :D I'm just happy that, you know, after a long day out there, i get to meet up with someone i love who'd joke around with me and all. Ah... I love my Darling. HoHo!

Its been a great 2 months off from school, and well, its time to get my ass working.

PS: You know, even though i didn't get to meet up with all, at least i know you guys are safe somewhere out there. :D

谢谢你们的珍惜...

No comments: