Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The new week begins with a really long Monday. Was in school the entire day from 9am to 6pm.

I woke up at 7.45am, and rushed out of my house by 8am only to find the bus 61 going off with lots of people onboard. Waited for another bus while reading newpaper. Got on the bus and then went to school.

Decided to get a chicken pau and a vege juice. After that, went to class on Level 5.

Ms Vanda is our IBS tutor's name, she is quite a pretty lady who i feel, looks very gentle. Some say she looks like Juchi, i only see a bit of resemblance. :D The tutorial was ehhhhhh.... Alright, not really very boring and neither was it very fun. It ended with me role-playing Tang Wei and being a reporter for Zoe Tay. HAHA!!!

Anyway, went for the next tutorial for retail management. Wah lao.. The way the tutor talks, make me so kan chiong. Can you believe how fast she is talking, i mean, not fast but her tone is so rushing... I kept wondering why is she in such a hurry when there was nothing to rush during the lecture. And this is anothe module with many things to complete, yes, another project. Hai...

Went on for IBS lecture and i was like so tired by then. Darling came in to get his green card but was caught in the rain, so he had to go Vk and changed up then took a cab back and forth from tanjong pagar. Poor darling... We chatted a little then i checked for him whether custom got jam then he went back to Msia at around 5pm, i guess.

I was still in school. Waiting for representatives' to give us some precious info bout their company so we can do a good concept for their upcoming outlet. This constitute another project, Practicum Project. And ya, that's all we must do to pass this module, its so hard.

Went back after that. Meet Aiai on Bus 61 then we went for dinner. Wanted to eat at Mac but it was renovating so it was damn stuffy, so we headed to pastamania, where we ate and chatted about myself, herself, my darling, her wai wai, and all other things we can think of. HAHA!!! She is my Aiai... So cute k.

I went to deposit cash then we waited for Chung ee to come fetch us, and a big thank you, coz he drove me back home too. And another big thank you for the meal aiai treated me coz she wants to apologize but there wasn't a need to. Nvm, i'll treat her another time, no worries, i got a lifetime to spend with her. HAHA!!!

Then, everything turned bad. I reached home and my nose is blocked, i took my bath, worse, my eyes swell and my nose blocked. While typing out the project for PT, my mucus was falling at the same time. k, it's disgusting, managed to finish typing and send it out to the rest.

Chatted with Darling a little bit and i know he is tired from being drenched in the rain and the back and forth to TP and back then to Kulai. Poor Darling... So he went to bed.

Chatted with Ting a little and she told me she is going for Prata at Alif. HAHA!!!

And now, i am tired... I wanna go to bed, i hope i dun get sick tmr...

Nights...

I ask for nothing more... You are my best gift from up above... I love you...

No comments: