Thursday, April 24, 2008

Time to blog a little.

A huge gust of wind just blew my world apart.... I am now in a state of uncertainty yet there are so many things for me to handle. HA! Wad a way to describe this new semester.

I know i haven't been having enough sleep, but i didn't know it can get so bad. I couldn't sleep last couple of nights coz of my nose blocked. But last night, despite the blocked nose, i manage to sleep pretty well, and coz class started slightly later, i got to sleep more. I even hear myself snoring (that shows how tired i am, and how serious the blocked nose is). I dunno why my blocked nose only comes at night.

Then, when i woke up this morning, i realised my period came. Doesn't matter, coz its the usual thing. Pa drove me to school and while on the car, my head was hurting badly. Really badly...

I thought it may be coz i haven't eat anything, so i grabbed a takoyaki, and drink a lot of plain water. Then, my head was kind of spinning when class started, i was not in any mood to think of anything but its group work, so i tried to get involved.

Smses came and all, need to listen to April Ng, need to listen to group mates, need to say something but head was dropping. Even when i rolled my eyes sideways, my head hurts. Damn it. It feels so tight around my eyes and forehead.

I decided to skip lecture today, i really cannot stand the pain.

Darling was so so good lor... He helped me buy Fish soup and panadol from the chinese herbal shop. I love darling...

I reached home, and mama haven't eat, so i gave her half of the soup. When mama was talking, my heading was vibrating so badly, i ask her dun talk, really cannot tahan. After drinking the soup, popped in 2 painkillers, and i dropped dead on my bed.

I was so worried bout the lecture, i rmbed myself waking up and sms-ing wen about it. Wah Lao... Cannot make it...

1 and 1/2 hour later, i got up. Pain subsided, but the heaviness is still there.

Sat down and rested, drank plenty of water, and mama cooked dinner. Took my bath coz my whole body felt so warm, and had dinner.

Drink lots and lots of water just to relieve the heat in my body.

Around 8pm, started with some project stuff and then, headache came back. Wahhhhhhh....... But it wasn't as bad as the afternoon one, and i thought there is panadol at home but dun HAVE!!!!!!

I smsed Darling, asked him to help me buy 2 tablets again. In the midst, was still asking things about project from Wai wah and juchi. Hai..

Darling came, just when i reached ground level, and i hug hug darling... He bought 4 tablets just in case morning also pain... Then, say Bye bYe to him...

Came back, i da bian-ed, continue with the project thingy then print IS stuff.

A while more, i'm gonna take 2 panadols then go sleep le... Feel heaty heaty de... Er Xin de lor...

And Thanks so much for ting's concern, and some gossips with me. Hee~

PS: The entire village is in a mess, lost all my property and my belongings, i'm stranded on the shore. Trying to restart myself to deal with all these chaos.

Thank you darling, I love you.

No comments: