Monday, April 28, 2008

After being sick for several days, body immune system is starting to build up again. I'm left with blocked nose and sore throat to conquer. Really a disaster these past few days. Hai...
-
And this is a good picture of the aftermath of my sickness. I woke up and couldn't get up, so i laid there and took a picture. I spent my Friday and Saturday, sleeping a lot. Really sleeping... I didn't do anything at all. Felt so much better on Saturday. So, i decided to go out for some fresh air, but wah lao, was so tedious to face the sun again, so weak... So i go buy Liang Cha drink, and i bought some stuff for Darling, k, coz i like it, so i use him as an excuse to buy it, afterall, i'll get to see it pretty often you know. HAHA!!!
-
Took comic for Darling then went to find him and he scared me ok, he said i look very pale, i was like, no lah, only nose and throat very pain, he say i look terrible, no colour on my face. HAHA!
-
We make a lot of rounds around the area coz there's no place to go, then finally settled at JP. So nice to have Darling with me. He is so warm... And we had MOS burger, didn't have much appetite so, i only ate a little and drink a lot. We walked a little bit and we finally found "Tears of the Sun" ( a movie) but the idiotic thing cost $50 and the code 1 cost $40... Freaking not fated to have that DVD. K, so i was trying out the new phone's camera, can u see any differences from previous posts' pictures? Its 5 megapixel Sony K850i.
I didn't go crazy and buy the phone, Darling sold both his phone, and bought this one coz both those phones were faulty. Then, he exchanged with me. :D
-
While typing resume and watching TV last night, i was starting to get frustrated with the piles of work that are to be done. Hai....
-
Woke up with blocked nose as usual. Hai... Ate a little, took med, then did up some stuff for IBS.
-
PS: I can't taste anything at all.
-
I still like the feeling of you, holding my hand... Unspeakable happiness...
-
My HOT hairstylist!

No comments: